GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doughnut monster...don't you just hate him?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 17:59
Regular
A comment I hear quite often that is and to be honest I am quite bored of it. Give the guy a chance.....I mean how many of you have actually tried to get to know him? I bet the number isn't that high. Stereotyping someone just because you don't happen to like what he posts on the forums? Is that right? Certainly not.

Okay, maybe some of his topics are a bit worthless....I want to make that clear that I to agree. Scott, you shouldn't post so many topics in short spaces of time. Also they should be slightly longer mate. I am not having a go, more giving you osme guidance. The members here tend to hold grudges I suppose, make a bad impression and that will hang over you for a long time.

Just have a think people....have you ever called him stupid? Had a laugh at him because you didn't like his post? If you have you should be ashamed. No one deserves this. Its not fair...everyone is equal..no one is different and because of this we should all be treated equally. Not ridiculed because you don't like what they write. What I am tyring to say is you should give him a chance.

If worst comes to worst I am happy to tell him/you what would help to make people like you more, but step one would have to be people giving Scott a chance. Hes not a bad guy. I talked to him on MSN and he seems quite nice. Nothing like I first thought. A sign of me doing what I am trying to make no one else do. Don't hate someone because someone else may....give them a chance...everyone deserves a chance.

Scott hasn't mentioned this, but he is in college and he gets bullied there.....just have a think what this would be like, being bullied. People come on the internet with expectations. They don't expect to be "bullied" here...why should they? I am not trying to get sympaphy for Scott, but being hated here isn't exactly doing much for his confidence.

Hes like us all....we all are. We all get a chance, give Scott his and forget what you thought. Give the guy a chance. Speak to him on MSN.....make an effort.

*scotts [email protected]*
Fri 16/11/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Excuse me MJswereve, like others said on this thread everyone is equal. And i'm not runnig around just to please you!

Like you said, if you don't like it, keep it to yourself... you going against everything you wrote about!!!
Fri 16/11/01 at 16:26
Regular
Oh, and Chris is easy to make up with. I mean no one hates him. HEs not a hatable guy so its not really an achievement if you ask me. :P
Fri 16/11/01 at 16:25
Regular
We did get to know each other...well enough for my liking. You had a virus which is why I stopped talking and blocked you on your old email Jason. It wasn't anything personal, but to be honest I just got bored with talking toy ou, again nothing personal. I suppose you can have a second chance, but the thing is you already beginning to annoy me again making about 4 topics each and every day. Patch that up and maybe I won't get so annoyed with you, but all I can say is when my request on messenger comes through to you, thats when I have decided to forgive you.
Fri 16/11/01 at 16:19
Regular
"Hoo Har"
MJswerve wrote:
Everyone gets a second chance....other than
> JAson/Spider II as he is just down right annoying :P I have my reasons....that
> is all.
Excuse me MJ, i never really spoke to you and got to know you. Things started off fine, but you... changed...
Anyway, get over it... I'm only someone on the other side of the country so you should be able to forgive me easily. To you I am just a computer screen!!!

Even me and RBS were able to patch things up! And thats an achvievment...

Get over it, remember, the net is not real life... Oh, and don't I get a 2nd chance?
Fri 16/11/01 at 16:09
Regular
Doughnut Monster wrote:
>

[email protected]

Never in a thousand years shall I enter that.

Newbies worth chatting to : Misterhappy, Kitty, Bollards, Bleeders. Thats it. (I count Neo-Genetic, FFF, and this guy as newbies, in my mind)
Fri 16/11/01 at 12:16
"I hate that!!!"
oh right, what abou aol?

anyone canm chat to me if they want

my msn adress is the same on aol.

[email protected]
Fri 16/11/01 at 12:15
Regular
I don't have MSN at work.
Fri 16/11/01 at 12:09
"I hate that!!!"
hey YH sighn on to msn and i'll chat.
Fri 16/11/01 at 10:45
Regular
Mr Snuggly vote for him.

Purely for comedy value, I think...
Fri 16/11/01 at 10:40
"I hate that!!!"
it has y'know

As far as I know I have at least one vote.

I'm not saying who though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.