GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm destroyed... can't live any more..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 19:16
Regular
I can't sleep at night... pity me not, I don't really live anyway...

For you see, I've found out that someone is better... no, not just someone... loads of people, loads of people are better at something than I am.

I know... I know... it's terrible... what would you do if you found out that you weren't the best at everything you did? Wouldn't that just tear your soul to pieces?

I lay awake at night wondering why I'm obviously so crap. I mean, wow... I try so much, and I get nowhere... it's like everything I do sucks...

Here, take a look at my stats.

UKchatforums.com: 11109 posts, 473817 words.
UKcheats.com: 0 cheats, 0 hints.
UKreviews.com: 4 reviews.

Ha ha! Look at my beautiful stats... wow... ha! I've done FOUR reviews. FOUR whole reviews. It's not as if there're not good... I mean, all I've done is basically tell everyone about the game, without even adding my own personal comments... I thought my Barbie review was straight from the heart, I was so suprised when I didn't win for that one...

And so I can sleep now at night, with the thought that I'm actually crap at writing reviews stuck in my head... all those other people... the good writers... winning THEIR games because they're obviously so much better than I am...

Hell, so what if they've been here longer than me? So what if they're older, and better writers? I have had NO experience, but that makes me better. They only win because nobody sees my reviews.

And so, another crap day over with nothing at all happening for me... oh I so wish I could win... I so wish...

[This was a Grix Thraves topic, bought to you by Ribena and boredom]
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:55
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I know what you could do grix, hit it. :o)
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:53
Regular
He wants his own user id. I don't know what to do.
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:50
Regular
The next package you recieve, and is post marked Scotland, is not suspicious on any grounds whatsoever......
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:49
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> It's from my brain er-no... I'm...

I don't know what to do actually. I'm a
> bit shocked. He's sent me Roger Moore.

He's just stroking his chin and
> looking at my Diamonds Are Forever poster.

Phew thats ok then....

...er-yes must still be on his way to Tony.

Have fun with Roger Moore tonight... the bond film is on TV tonight... watch it with him.
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:47
Regular
It's from my brain er-no... I'm...

I don't know what to do actually. I'm a bit shocked. He's sent me Roger Moore.

He's just stroking his chin and looking at my Diamonds Are Forever poster.
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:42
Regular
"everyone says it"
NOOOOOOO.

Don't free er-yes!

I sent you him in a package.. he would die without airholes.

Don't let er-yes out.
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:38
Regular
Ok, 8:34PM my time, I've just got back.

It's big alright... and I see why they think it's delicate, it's got sodding air holes in the side of the crate.

But... it's huge. It's over my height, about my width... what the hell is it?

I'll open it now.
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:19
Regular
I'll be back soon... a large package has arrived, and it's apparently very delicate, so I'm supposed to go pick it up now.

At 8:15PM at night.

Ah well. Be back in about ten minutes... let's find out what the sod has sent me...
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:48
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Really?! :-D

GM - Thicker than the thickest piece of wood you can find.

:-D

Ah well :-D
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:45
Regular
Err... well, actually, I'm... only kidding.

Sorry, to make you all serious and stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.