GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm destroyed... can't live any more..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 19:16
Regular
I can't sleep at night... pity me not, I don't really live anyway...

For you see, I've found out that someone is better... no, not just someone... loads of people, loads of people are better at something than I am.

I know... I know... it's terrible... what would you do if you found out that you weren't the best at everything you did? Wouldn't that just tear your soul to pieces?

I lay awake at night wondering why I'm obviously so crap. I mean, wow... I try so much, and I get nowhere... it's like everything I do sucks...

Here, take a look at my stats.

UKchatforums.com: 11109 posts, 473817 words.
UKcheats.com: 0 cheats, 0 hints.
UKreviews.com: 4 reviews.

Ha ha! Look at my beautiful stats... wow... ha! I've done FOUR reviews. FOUR whole reviews. It's not as if there're not good... I mean, all I've done is basically tell everyone about the game, without even adding my own personal comments... I thought my Barbie review was straight from the heart, I was so suprised when I didn't win for that one...

And so I can sleep now at night, with the thought that I'm actually crap at writing reviews stuck in my head... all those other people... the good writers... winning THEIR games because they're obviously so much better than I am...

Hell, so what if they've been here longer than me? So what if they're older, and better writers? I have had NO experience, but that makes me better. They only win because nobody sees my reviews.

And so, another crap day over with nothing at all happening for me... oh I so wish I could win... I so wish...

[This was a Grix Thraves topic, bought to you by Ribena and boredom]
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:39
Regular
He's just sitting out in the living room eating a pizza. He seems happy enough.

He's watching The World is Not Enough anyway, seems to be enjoying it, he hasn't seen it before.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:32
Regular
Yup. He just stared at the poster for a minute, and then walked out of the room.

I better go talk to him really.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:31
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Diamonds Are Forever poster.,, that was Connery wasn't it?

Moore must be furious. Not hat he shows it mind, he's far too smooth for that.

Look for a raised eyebrow. It's the only way to tell.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:24
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Oh I did read it by the way, honest.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ribena tooth kind I hope!

:-)
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
Mystique, the original topic was a stab at another topic saying pretty much the same thing, I'm only kidding, don't worry.
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mystique wrote:
> Grix Wrote:For you see, I've found out that someone is better... no, not just
> someone... loads of people, loads of people are better at something than I am.
>

dont bother trying because there will always be someone who can do it better
> than you

Thats not true...

...Don't multiply necessities beyond entities.
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:57
Regular
Grix Wrote:For you see, I've found out that someone is better... no, not just someone... loads of people, loads of people are better at something than I am.

dont bother trying because there will always be someone who can do it better than you
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> He wants his own user id. I don't know what to do.

Say:

'Ey? Whats so good about an online RPG? ey?'
Wed 14/11/01 at 20:55
Regular
Emmmmm, make him vote for me......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.