GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm destroyed... can't live any more..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 19:16
Regular
I can't sleep at night... pity me not, I don't really live anyway...

For you see, I've found out that someone is better... no, not just someone... loads of people, loads of people are better at something than I am.

I know... I know... it's terrible... what would you do if you found out that you weren't the best at everything you did? Wouldn't that just tear your soul to pieces?

I lay awake at night wondering why I'm obviously so crap. I mean, wow... I try so much, and I get nowhere... it's like everything I do sucks...

Here, take a look at my stats.

UKchatforums.com: 11109 posts, 473817 words.
UKcheats.com: 0 cheats, 0 hints.
UKreviews.com: 4 reviews.

Ha ha! Look at my beautiful stats... wow... ha! I've done FOUR reviews. FOUR whole reviews. It's not as if there're not good... I mean, all I've done is basically tell everyone about the game, without even adding my own personal comments... I thought my Barbie review was straight from the heart, I was so suprised when I didn't win for that one...

And so I can sleep now at night, with the thought that I'm actually crap at writing reviews stuck in my head... all those other people... the good writers... winning THEIR games because they're obviously so much better than I am...

Hell, so what if they've been here longer than me? So what if they're older, and better writers? I have had NO experience, but that makes me better. They only win because nobody sees my reviews.

And so, another crap day over with nothing at all happening for me... oh I so wish I could win... I so wish...

[This was a Grix Thraves topic, bought to you by Ribena and boredom]
Thu 15/11/01 at 18:08
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
After reading your opening, I'm sure everyone feels sorry for you and want you to win gameaday today, but then everyone realises you've won it loads all ready.
Oh, by the way. SHEEPY, are you the same one whose ICQ details appeared in an issue of PCZone a while ago?
Thu 15/11/01 at 17:59
Regular
I don't think I'll bother to explain this time.

By the way, Roger Moore prefers Sean Connery as a Bond, but Pierce is good at what he does, and suits the updated style of film well.

He added then that he sees the Bond films as collections of series, as he looks at the Bond for what he was as a set of films, instead of just comparing ALL Bonds as a series. And there's nothing wrong with Lazenby or Dalton either.

If only we were all like Roger Moore. We should see his life as a template for our own.
Thu 15/11/01 at 17:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooohhhhhh
Thu 15/11/01 at 14:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> I love these spoof posts, because nobody ever gets them.

Well a few do, but
> they're not often the ones that respond.

I know. I got it and was secretly laughing.
Thu 15/11/01 at 14:17
Regular
"not dead"
I love these spoof posts, because nobody ever gets them.

Well a few do, but they're not often the ones that respond.
Wed 14/11/01 at 23:51
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
So, Grix - let me get this right:

Not only has your brain gone to Spain (LOL), but 'he' sent you, erm, Roger Moore...

He's now eating pizza? But the film has finished, he must be finished - what's he doing now?

*Looks up symptoms for imaginary friends disease*

:-D
Wed 14/11/01 at 22:42
Regular
"everyone says it"
Bonus wrote:
> I'm destroyed..............

I can't live anymore............

My name will
> be pink for all eternity unless peoplestart voting for someone else........

Imagine having a pink name Bonus...

..hahaha...

*thinking about something*

You wait.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:51
Regular
I'm destroyed..............

I can't live anymore............

My name will be pink for all eternity unless peoplestart voting for someone else........
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:49
Regular
He laughed, and said that he'll tell me after the film is finished.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:47
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Can you do me a favour?

I'd like to know who he thinks out of Brosnan and Connery was the better Bond, and why.

Thanks in advance

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.