GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm destroyed... can't live any more..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 19:16
Regular
I can't sleep at night... pity me not, I don't really live anyway...

For you see, I've found out that someone is better... no, not just someone... loads of people, loads of people are better at something than I am.

I know... I know... it's terrible... what would you do if you found out that you weren't the best at everything you did? Wouldn't that just tear your soul to pieces?

I lay awake at night wondering why I'm obviously so crap. I mean, wow... I try so much, and I get nowhere... it's like everything I do sucks...

Here, take a look at my stats.

UKchatforums.com: 11109 posts, 473817 words.
UKcheats.com: 0 cheats, 0 hints.
UKreviews.com: 4 reviews.

Ha ha! Look at my beautiful stats... wow... ha! I've done FOUR reviews. FOUR whole reviews. It's not as if there're not good... I mean, all I've done is basically tell everyone about the game, without even adding my own personal comments... I thought my Barbie review was straight from the heart, I was so suprised when I didn't win for that one...

And so I can sleep now at night, with the thought that I'm actually crap at writing reviews stuck in my head... all those other people... the good writers... winning THEIR games because they're obviously so much better than I am...

Hell, so what if they've been here longer than me? So what if they're older, and better writers? I have had NO experience, but that makes me better. They only win because nobody sees my reviews.

And so, another crap day over with nothing at all happening for me... oh I so wish I could win... I so wish...

[This was a Grix Thraves topic, bought to you by Ribena and boredom]
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:16
Regular
I can't sleep at night... pity me not, I don't really live anyway...

For you see, I've found out that someone is better... no, not just someone... loads of people, loads of people are better at something than I am.

I know... I know... it's terrible... what would you do if you found out that you weren't the best at everything you did? Wouldn't that just tear your soul to pieces?

I lay awake at night wondering why I'm obviously so crap. I mean, wow... I try so much, and I get nowhere... it's like everything I do sucks...

Here, take a look at my stats.

UKchatforums.com: 11109 posts, 473817 words.
UKcheats.com: 0 cheats, 0 hints.
UKreviews.com: 4 reviews.

Ha ha! Look at my beautiful stats... wow... ha! I've done FOUR reviews. FOUR whole reviews. It's not as if there're not good... I mean, all I've done is basically tell everyone about the game, without even adding my own personal comments... I thought my Barbie review was straight from the heart, I was so suprised when I didn't win for that one...

And so I can sleep now at night, with the thought that I'm actually crap at writing reviews stuck in my head... all those other people... the good writers... winning THEIR games because they're obviously so much better than I am...

Hell, so what if they've been here longer than me? So what if they're older, and better writers? I have had NO experience, but that makes me better. They only win because nobody sees my reviews.

And so, another crap day over with nothing at all happening for me... oh I so wish I could win... I so wish...

[This was a Grix Thraves topic, bought to you by Ribena and boredom]
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:17
Regular
It's OK, he's just a little upset because I have his Brain in captivity in my loft, and will only return him for a tenner.........
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:19
Regular
Believe me, you wouldn't have a chance. He's a nasty little sod when he's in a good mood, you upset him, and you don't want to know what he's capable of.
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:23
Regular
I just threw him a leek whilst he was sniffing the daffodils, then nabbed him. Anyway, he's starting to p in the water tank now, so I need that tenner quick.......
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:24
Regular
Yeah, lovely, very funny, if you were telling the truth, you would be dead, la de da... but he's in Spain.

Well he's not at your house. When he goes out, he goes out for a reason. Just never tells me what it is.
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:30
Regular
I'll do you a deal, send me a stamp, and I'll send him back, I need rid of him, he's driving me mad. Any unusually sized packages arriving at your house aren't really thisle mail bombs, they're just gifts from me........
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:40
Regular
I'll just send you my brain when he comes back to teach you a lesson.
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:43
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I know the feeling, like on sunday when the sites were down, I posted my topic and thought is was pretty good and the responce was pretty good aswell, so to my horror I was beaten my CDouch with a half the size of mine.

They say "You will be good at something" Yes, but you want to be the best, you want to be amazing.
What the point of being second? You may as well be last.

But, Grix, battle on mate. You have to be "Chosen" To the best at something, and like the majority of us grix, we were watching telly while the "Chosen" Badges were handed out :o)

Chin up mate, keep your chin up..
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:44
Regular
It is a bit of a coincidence though that he's gone to a place that actually rhymes with brain. Almost as if he went there just so it would...
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:44
Regular
Uh oh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.