GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Zelda - Help" thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 22:23
Regular
Right many of us have had some problems and been stuck at certain points.
So instead of thinking for ages why not ask someone who knows. Sure beats reading through walkthroughs at gamefaqs and the such like.

Anyway its a class game, looks and plays well and it surprised me in a lot of places.

Ok, I'm at the place where you blow up the rock to let the spring fill the area.

I have thrown a bomb into the first statue but can't seem to reach the second one. I presume you just have to aim right but I'm struggling.
Anyone?
Page:
Wed 14/05/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
"If they're all within striking range, they can receive the final blow together, which is probably quite an honourable way for a bunch of gigantic armourded knights to get killed by a little boy in wearing his birthday pixie outfit."

Made me laugh. Lots.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:55
"period drama"
That would involve having some money.
Tell me the best ones, please Mr. Djerrid-face
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Get the new NGC and attempt some of their challenges.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:41
"period drama"
Gah!
The Wind Temple boss looked challenging .... for all of 5 seconds. Then it was dead.
Phish.
I had more trouble with the wierd-skeleton things with the giant maces.

Doing general stuff now - treasure seeking, chart getting, heart-piece collecting, submarine clearing etc etc etc.

There should be 2 more songs to play right near the end - one that lets you warp to any island you want, and one that keeps the game in the day until you say so.
Sailing is boring, especially when you get a shark following you. I can't be bothered to stop, get the cannon out, and shoot it.
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You just always choose the top option.
Just keep tapping A and you get a bottle. You don't really have to think about it
Wed 14/05/03 at 16:57
Probably a Joy Pendant.

I've got the bottle from Windfall now - what happens when you choose the "Because I like you" option following the "Why won't you let me go?" question by the girl? I chose something else, before realising how funny the outcome could have been.

And she says she works in a faraway island at night - where is this?
Wed 14/05/03 at 07:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I gave up on that room after getting frustrated. What was actually in the chest?
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Asher D wrote:
> Quick question.
>
> On the basement floor of the Forbidden Forest jungle, there are three
> rooms. I am in the one with a sort of hollow tree/structure in the
> middle, and a hole for access. It's quite clear that I need to throw
> the bomb into it, but I can't get over to it, because the wind-powered
> lift thingy can't be powered from both sides, and when you go to one
> side it just ends up going to the other.

I had similar trouble. Use your leaf to blow wind at the spinny thing to your left when you are on top of the platform (the one that you access by climbing the smaller platforms at the back of the tree). This will bring the lift towards you. Now stand at the EDGE of this platform and blow a gust of wind at the spinny thing on the opposite side. It may take a few tries to get it just right, but persevere. With that spinny thing hit, the the lift will begin to move away from you, jump onto the lift, halfway across the lift will stop, blow another gust of wind at the spinny thing and it will take you all the way across.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:11
Regular
Er.. to move the lifts, blow gusts of air in the opposite direction with your leaf.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:07
Regular
Quick question.

On the basement floor of the Forbidden Forest jungle, there are three rooms. I am in the one with a sort of hollow tree/structure in the middle, and a hole for access. It's quite clear that I need to throw the bomb into it, but I can't get over to it, because the wind-powered lift thingy can't be powered from both sides, and when you go to one side it just ends up going to the other.

If you can actually wriggle any sense from that, what should I do?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.