GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Zelda - Help" thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 22:23
Regular
Right many of us have had some problems and been stuck at certain points.
So instead of thinking for ages why not ask someone who knows. Sure beats reading through walkthroughs at gamefaqs and the such like.

Anyway its a class game, looks and plays well and it surprised me in a lot of places.

Ok, I'm at the place where you blow up the rock to let the spring fill the area.

I have thrown a bomb into the first statue but can't seem to reach the second one. I presume you just have to aim right but I'm struggling.
Anyone?
Page:
Thu 15/05/03 at 17:59
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Asher D wrote:
> But anyway, you know that room just before it, with the red flower
> to
> cut down and a squid? How do you get to the room just through that
> tunnel? You can't swim, and I can't fly far enough with the leaf?
>
> Stand on the flower and use the leaf to blow you along the tunnel.

Pardon...?
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"You and your sister do love my special soop"

So very worrying. I wonder how she makes it?
*squirts elixir from breast*
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:48
Regular
Granny get Nekkid 5 : Why Granny, you have got such wrinkly balls
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:46
"period drama"
Granny Get Nekkid 4.
It's a game ...
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:46
Regular
That's probably why his Granny never seems to be particuarly happy every time you come home from a long voyage.

All she ever tells you about is that bloody soup.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Link also likes to molest little ols women.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:34
"period drama"
DID YOU KNOW ....?
That you can get into your boat using the Hookshot from quite a distance away - targeting the main part (not his head) and you go straight in.
Nice.

DID YOU KNOW ...?
Link likes to jump down holes with no regard to the consequences of broken limbs, always under the impression that magical fairy light will slow his decent. One day he'll jump down a hole and break his legs and be left there to bleed and die in a hole.
The careless fool.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Asher D wrote:
> But anyway, you know that room just before it, with the red flower to
> cut down and a squid? How do you get to the room just through that
> tunnel? You can't swim, and I can't fly far enough with the leaf?

Stand on the flower and use the leaf to blow you along the tunnel.
Wed 14/05/03 at 20:11
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> I gave up on that room after getting frustrated. What was actually in
> the chest?

A bloody Treasure Chart.

Anyway, done it now, didn't do what cookie said, I accidentally blew the leaf in the direction opposite to the side with the bomb on, and it moved!

But anyway, you know that room just before it, with the red flower to cut down and a squid? How do you get to the room just through that tunnel? You can't swim, and I can't fly far enough with the leaf?
Wed 14/05/03 at 19:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I didn't want or expect it to.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.