GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Zelda - Help" thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 22:23
Regular
Right many of us have had some problems and been stuck at certain points.
So instead of thinking for ages why not ask someone who knows. Sure beats reading through walkthroughs at gamefaqs and the such like.

Anyway its a class game, looks and plays well and it surprised me in a lot of places.

Ok, I'm at the place where you blow up the rock to let the spring fill the area.

I have thrown a bomb into the first statue but can't seem to reach the second one. I presume you just have to aim right but I'm struggling.
Anyone?
Page:
Sat 03/05/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Right many of us have had some problems and been stuck at certain points.
So instead of thinking for ages why not ask someone who knows. Sure beats reading through walkthroughs at gamefaqs and the such like.

Anyway its a class game, looks and plays well and it surprised me in a lot of places.

Ok, I'm at the place where you blow up the rock to let the spring fill the area.

I have thrown a bomb into the first statue but can't seem to reach the second one. I presume you just have to aim right but I'm struggling.
Anyone?
Sat 03/05/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Oh yeah, try keep all the Zelda help stuff in here to help make the forum a bit more readable.

Cheers
Sat 03/05/03 at 22:29
Regular

Pick up a bomb, jump onto the first statue and then throw the bomb at the second statue...
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Is that the bit inside the volcano thing?

I think you just throw it at the big rock in the centre on the ground below.
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah, ok, no.
Sat 03/05/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Can you jump with a bomb?
Sat 03/05/03 at 22:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yes.
You can jump with most things.
Anything. So far.
Sat 03/05/03 at 23:16
Regular
Me next me next.
Right, I’m having trouble finding the key to what I think is the boss chamber on that Dragon Roost bit. Its probably right under my nose, but I can’t find it.
Sun 04/05/03 at 00:02
Regular
You get the grappling hook off the bird bint, then go back the way you came, there should be some grappling hook posty things sticking out the side of the cliff. Swing across there, go through the door and there should be a rope bridge in the room.

Kill the chumps with swords then pick up one of their weapons and light it, then burn the rope bridge and go through the door.

Keep following the path and stuff till you get to the key.

I think that's right at least.
Sun 04/05/03 at 00:06
Regular
Or you could just use your sword and cut the ropes holding the bridge up...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.