GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am a theropist. Tell me your dreams."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/05/03 at 13:45
Regular
That's right. Meet the all mighty, all sexy Drunk Theropist! Tell me some of your wildest dreams and I will point out your problems in life and tell your near future. Dreams could be interesting and long, too short and blunt. Drunk Theropist knows all!

Go ahead! Get on the with the dreams, it's 4pounds a minute!
Wed 07/05/03 at 14:07
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> I had another dream last night. I went to a big house with Blink 182
> and.....

Ha! KoRn rules. Okay look. Like partys don't you. Think less about who was there and think more about what you were there for, and what you were doing.

You must be looking foward to a really cool party that is coming up. Or you which you wished for that moment in your dream where you could let loose and stuff.

The people that were there were only there to represent that that was an awesome house party thing.

I may be completely wrong though. Were they performing? Or were they just there?
Tue 06/05/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Hallelujah"
OK nancy tell me this! why when i fall over in a dream do i wake and bounce in my bed!? Huh? HUH?
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:26
Regular
I have a recurring dream :

I am at my friends house, with several of my comrades, supping ale and talking of the great things going on in our lives. A feeling of dread comes over me, I have to leave this place, I have to get out.
But I wasn't getting out, the music became more and more violent, all the shadows in the room stood out and began to crawl, the television light began to dim, and the music became evil, chanting voices, I didn't know what they were saying but I knew they were summoning Satan. The faces on the TV merged together and turned a brilliant color red, the red became an ominous face and that face grew ram horns and fiery yellow eyes, and breathed blasphemous fire right into my soul. Every shadow in the room came together and locked around me in a cage, I was terrified, I closed my eyes but the face was still in my head, I whispered the name of Jesus and I began to cry.

Please help me decypher this strange experience .....
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:51
Regular
"I'm Great."
I had another dream last night. I went to a big house with Blink 182 and we were going to put on a charity concert. Once we were out to the back garden it turned in to my Nan's house and back garden. Then a guy came to try and grind a curb in the garden. He failed the first but succeeded the second time.

Then along came Johnathan Davis (KoRn front man) and he found Fred Durst. they then decided to do a duet. I had to put up some washing lines in order for the bands to be able to play their guitars. i had trouble finding the right place but found it in the end. jimmy eat World were also there.

Must say that was a pretty good analysis of my dream. All does kind of relate and stuff. Cheers.
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:10
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I am The Sun
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Do you work for The Sun?
Tue 06/05/03 at 14:01
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I had a dream that Mark Lawrenson’s moustache was stalking me.

You seem to like to live with lots of spunk. You want to be couragous, do something interesting. Try not to live an a fantasy world though. It ruins the sanity.

There's the moustache there!

*throws baby horse*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Close call!
Tue 06/05/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You ignored mine :(

Am I invisible? Do I no longer exist?

*Goes to look in a mirror*

AHHHHH!! I’m not there.

*Realizes he is looking through a open window*

Phew!
Tue 06/05/03 at 13:57
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
GIVE ME MORE DREAMS!!! I feed on dreams! Yea, dreams. Yea. MMMMM
Tue 06/05/03 at 13:55
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Riddle me this, O Drunk one?
>
> I dreamt i was on the J-Lenno show!

Easy. You feel that you want to be evenabit famous. Do something that people will remember you as. Maybe you just want to MEET a celebrity, or feel special one day. Stop watching tv so late and go on and make this happen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.