GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am a theropist. Tell me your dreams."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/05/03 at 13:45
Regular
That's right. Meet the all mighty, all sexy Drunk Theropist! Tell me some of your wildest dreams and I will point out your problems in life and tell your near future. Dreams could be interesting and long, too short and blunt. Drunk Theropist knows all!

Go ahead! Get on the with the dreams, it's 4pounds a minute!
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:51
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
mikelar wrote:
> I had this one dream where I was standing on a bridge holding a girl I
> like from college. It was dark and stormy....but I wasn't
> scared....
>
> ...say what?

YaY an easy one.

You feel that you could console someone when they are down. Protect someone. You most likely don't have a girlfirend and you want one(or just someone close) you could feel caring for. Ask the girl out by the way. Then touch her. Ahem. Touch.
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Thank you. i can sleep at night now...and make more work for you!
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:46
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> I had sex with my girlfriend in the art department of my school...man
> i liked that dream.

Maybe....just maybe.....you want to have sex with your girlfirend in the art department.
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:45
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Riddle me this o drunk one, I am in a room. I have never been in this
> room before, most of the items are mettalic (desks, chairs) the room
> is filling with water (from nowhere) and i cannot get out, i must
> float to the to before the room fills, i swim about for a bit then
> drown and wake up?

Hohoho. Looky here. It seems to you when doing things that you are going to slowly huh. Not fast enough, skilled enough, good enough. You either quit half way through or you dismiss it it automatically when you see that you PROBABLY can't do it. Don't do that!!!!!!!!

Or this fream might also mean that you want time to hurry up. Waiting for something or soemthing like that...yea.
Thu 08/05/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I had sex with my girlfriend in the art department of my school...man i liked that dream.
Thu 08/05/03 at 17:24
Regular
"Selected"
I had this one dream where I was standing on a bridge holding a girl I like from college. It was dark and stormy....but I wasn't scared....

...say what?
Thu 08/05/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Riddle me this o drunk one, I am in a room. I have never been in this room before, most of the items are mettalic (desks, chairs) the room is filling with water (from nowhere) and i cannot get out, i must float to the to before the room fills, i swim about for a bit then drown and wake up?
Wed 07/05/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Okay, another dream. Avril Lavigne was in my house for some reason, and showed me this thing on my guitar. I played it and it sounded amazing, it was the best song ever and we'd just wrote it. At some point (I can't remember if it was before or after Avril turned up Obi Wan stylee and showed me how to play the uber song), I noticed a crack on the neck of my pride-and-joy gold sparkle custom Les Paul. Slowly the crack got bigger and my guitar snapped in half. I was pretty, annoyed, but then found out the best song in the world ever ever ever sounded great on my accoustic too.

When I woke up I'd totally forgot about it until I saw my guitar. I tried playing the wee thing Avril showed me and it sounded crap. How dare celebrities I'm not even that bothered about turn up in my dreams and give me bad advice!
Wed 07/05/03 at 14:12
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> I have a recurring dream :
>
> I am at my friends house, with several of my comrades, supping ale and
> talking of the great things going on in our lives. A feeling of dread
> comes over me, I have to leave this place, I have to get out.
> But I wasn't getting out, the music became more and more violent, all
> the shadows in the room stood out and began to crawl, the television
> light began to dim, and the music became evil, chanting voices, I
> didn't know what they were saying but I knew they were summoning
> Satan. The faces on the TV merged together and turned a brilliant
> color red, the red became an ominous face and that face grew ram horns
> and fiery yellow eyes, and breathed blasphemous fire right into my
> soul. Every shadow in the room came together and locked around me in a
> cage, I was terrified, I closed my eyes but the face was still in my
> head, I whispered the name of Jesus and I began to cry.

Wow. Well here it goes.

The shawdows obviously represent your fear from what you've told me. They enclose you as if you have nowhere to go. Like your traped you understand. Satan represnts someone or something particular in your fears though. Very particular. Maybe a person your scared of, someone your avoiding, or maybe just something that represents even MORE fear to you.

The reason it reaccurs is because you havent done anything about it or it hasn't happened yet. Your dreams are giving you a clue, a warning even.
Wed 07/05/03 at 14:10
Regular
"8==="
KoRn huh? pretty good. Spineshank though, industrial rules

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.