GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Judgement Day 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/05/07 at 21:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ah well might be a tad early...but whats everyones predicted card for Judgement Day?

The whole Undertaker situation raises a few possibilities...but i kinda like the unpredictability of it all

What are we looking at for an undercard as well? Is Benoit/MVP at the PPV or next week on SD?
Wed 09/05/07 at 17:30
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I'm quite happy with what they did considering the minimal options available to them. I fully expect another roster jump(or two) in the coming weeks, though....
Tue 08/05/07 at 22:53
Regular
CarlosPeteGaryJohn wrote:
> 5-7 months with a torn tricep, so thats Booker, Mysterio, Kennedy
> and 'Taker all from Smackdown! injured.\

Not Booker :(
Tue 08/05/07 at 22:24
Regular
"Cool!"
There's gonna be a Battle Royal for the World Heavyweight championship contender spot.
Tue 08/05/07 at 17:21
"LOLLERSKATES!"
5-7 months with a torn tricep, so thats Booker, Mysterio, Kennedy and 'Taker all from Smackdown! injured.
Tue 08/05/07 at 04:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
More spoilers

Smackdown is screwed, Kennedy joins the long-term injury list, the MITB briefcase has now gone to Edge. Its now very clear that some big names will have to be moving from RAW
Sun 06/05/07 at 18:26
"No longer in use"
> What I want is an armageddon Hell In A Cell to unify the WWE and
> World heavyweight Championships into just a WWE Championship
> featuring Edge, HBK, Cena, Benoit, Orton and a returning
> Jericho. Not likely though.

Although i'd rather wait and have HBK, Triple H, 'Taker, Edge/Orton, Benoit and Jericho instead :)
Sun 06/05/07 at 16:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I like each brand having their titles...but would still like a armageddon hell in a cell.

I suppose at least on raw they have Cena, HBK, Edge and Orton already feuding...and now they can add Khali to it thanks to last week, and one other person and bam theres out hell in a cell!

But yeah...i doubt its gonna happen but i can hope!

The only trouble with tri-branded shows is that they can have time for the title matches and little time for much else.
I have made a cover for Judgment/Judgement Day and have put 9 matches on which i already know is too many, but have basically put all the titles down with a contender.
I think if the PPVs are going to be tri-branded they should be given an extra hour.
Sun 06/05/07 at 14:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'd quite like that as well but there's no way on earth it'll happen.
Sun 06/05/07 at 13:02
"No longer in use"
Kane V Mark Henry, Kane is on the poster.

What I want is an armageddon Hell In A Cell to unify the WWE and World heavyweight Championships into just a WWE Championship featuring Edge, HBK, Cena, Benoit, Orton and a returning Jericho. Not likely though.
Sat 05/05/07 at 21:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I expect MVP will finally get the better of Benoit so they can free him up. Otherwise it's too early to tell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.