GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Judgement Day 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/05/07 at 21:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ah well might be a tad early...but whats everyones predicted card for Judgement Day?

The whole Undertaker situation raises a few possibilities...but i kinda like the unpredictability of it all

What are we looking at for an undercard as well? Is Benoit/MVP at the PPV or next week on SD?
Sat 12/05/07 at 20:20
Regular
I liked all the elements involved in it. Nothing wrong with that. I just thought the cage match wasnt anything to write home about, which was probably due to the fact most of the buildup to the finish was cut off with the ad break. Then we had moron JBL trying to justify how great it was when it clearly wasnt.

Im sure i read on WWE.com that Henry's music played and he came out but here he just walked out and the first thing Cole said, which i cant remember exactly, was something like 'a right hand by Henry!' as though he's not suprised hes there at all.
Sat 12/05/07 at 18:21
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I thought it was rather good actually. How would you have made it better Figo? I agree, Henry and his supposed beatdown was pathetic, but that's a talent issue that can only be solved by firing the fat tub of goo. Undertaker had to drop the title and still look strong, and Batista with the strap is too stale to go for again, given the circumstances, I believe they pulled it off very well.
Sat 12/05/07 at 13:53
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I thought they should have either had Mark Henry do a beat down, or Edge cash in the money in the bank. In fact, just the latter please. The Henry beatdown was rubbish!
Sat 12/05/07 at 13:29
Regular
Well that was all rather rubbish wasnt it? Cole made it obvious they were expecting Henry, whose beatdown was awful. The cage match was ok but nothing special. Only decent bit was Edge who acted the part well.
Thu 10/05/07 at 23:07
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah they just went and announced it on ECW which ruins it as well!
Thu 10/05/07 at 20:32
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Just as I predicted, it was a good way to get the title off 'Taker. I haven't seen Smackdown! yet since it's on Friday just curious as to why all f this was on WWE.com, spoiled it a bit for me :(
Thu 10/05/07 at 18:47
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Isn't it funny that WWE's main talking point is the unplanned stuff as opposed to booked angles/matches?
Anyway, it's great news that Kennedy is back in six to eight weeks; he has a ready made feud with Edge when he returns.
As for giving the briefcase to Edge, it was 100% necessary because Kennedy was booked to cash in against 'Taker on Smackdown and they needed a replacement.
I can see them having another MITB at some point before Wrestlemania, since they've "wasted" the angle already.
Thu 10/05/07 at 03:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Kennedy should be back in two months. Makes the WWE giving away his briefcase before he was properly checked out look a bit stupid and premature.
Wed 09/05/07 at 23:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
You know, they could actually push Kane

* Bursts out laughing *
Wed 09/05/07 at 20:38
"LOLLERSKATES!"
They could have just left Kennedy keep the briefcase, as he should be back in time by WM24 maybe they could have had him cash it in there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.