GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Judgement Day 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/05/07 at 21:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ah well might be a tad early...but whats everyones predicted card for Judgement Day?

The whole Undertaker situation raises a few possibilities...but i kinda like the unpredictability of it all

What are we looking at for an undercard as well? Is Benoit/MVP at the PPV or next week on SD?
Mon 21/05/07 at 00:51
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah theres a lot of people who arent gonna be able to find a space on the PPV cards. Flair/Carlito is just old now, they had a crappy match ages ago and then decided to team. Dont think this match will be much better. I dont think much of Carlito as a heel now either, when he debuted i thought he was a good heel because i actually didnt like him, but now it just seems like they never have anything for him and just decided to turn him heel to make something with Flair!
Mon 21/05/07 at 00:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think anything more than a 3 hour show is too long. In theory the tri-branding idea is good because it should mean you get a stronger card. In reality it just means a lot more people left on the sidelines. They've completely wasted the Flair/Carlito thing, just like they've done with Punk/burke.
Mon 21/05/07 at 00:42
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah i was hoping Kane would be in a match because all those covers i made used the official WWE poster (containing Kane) and hes not even in a match!

EDIT: Also i think they need to make the PPVs an extra hour because 3 hours for 3 shows isnt enough time to fit everything in i dont think
Mon 21/05/07 at 00:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Wardy wrote:
> Who's stayin up then?

me but not to watch Judgement Day :-D
Mon 21/05/07 at 00:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm going to take a guess here and say the Hardys will lose the belts tonight to free them up for singles pushes.

EDIT
Shows how much i know. That must have been added in at short notice as a filler because of the Orton match.
Mon 21/05/07 at 00:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Nah i doubt it, i was expecting another match to make it up to 8, i thought it'd involve Kane though.
The WWE are going to have to start bringing a lot of people in to fill the roster if these injuries keep coming. God know what they'd do if Cena got injured and considering who he's up against tonight, thats entirely possible.
Mon 21/05/07 at 00:25
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
You think Hardys Vs Cade and Murdoch s to replace Orton v Michaels?
Mon 21/05/07 at 00:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yeah but for other reasons. I'll keep track of it until then.
Hardys Vs Cade and Murdoch is a very late addition to the card. It also looks like Michaels could be out for a while now. Surgery is due soon and at a guess i think he'll be gone for at least 4-6 months.
Mon 21/05/07 at 00:13
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Who's stayin up then?
Wed 16/05/07 at 11:00
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Expect Henry to interfere in the Batista V Edge match

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.