GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cars..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/05/07 at 20:10
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
How many of you guys drive?

What cars have you got? What cars did you start with? How do you find them?

I am just going to learn to drive and had wanted a mini since i was about 8! But i think it may be expensive for my first car. How many of you smashed up your first car?
Wed 16/05/07 at 17:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It does depend; quite often fuel and so on will be paid for, though that's usually for business journeys only. Insurance I wouldn't be so sure about, better chec with them, or hope for the better! :)
Wed 16/05/07 at 17:15
Regular
"lets go back"
I might be applying for a job that offers a company car, which is nice. Do you usually get your insurance paid for by the company? I've always assumed you do but someone recently told me you might not.
Tue 15/05/07 at 22:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
1st car was a 1972 VW camper van.
it ruled as i could fit drums, p.a`s, instruments AND people in there so spent a lot of time trundling round the south coast with various bands.
spent a LOT of money and TLC on that but had to sell it to pay my tuition fees at uni. went to a nice bloke who finished the restoration and sent me pictures :)

after that i had a 2 litre mondeo which went very fast. someone stacked in the front of it and wrote it off though, boo hiss.

now i have a 1.8 mondeo. not nearly as cool as the old van, but a LOT easier on the wallet.
Wed 09/05/07 at 16:55
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
New Mini's are just little BMW's. Good cars though.
Wed 09/05/07 at 16:08
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Vexxxed wrote:
> I would have an old style or a new style mini, but I think the
> newer ones are def more girly!

They're far too big to be classed as a mini.
Wed 09/05/07 at 15:22
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Currently driving a 1.8 Fiat Stilo Dynamic. It's ok, but the electrics on it keep ballsing up. Before that I had a 2.0 BMW, which was lovely, but too expensive when I left the force.

Soon going to be changing the Stilo for a Mazda RX-8
Wed 09/05/07 at 13:07
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I would have an old style or a new style mini, but I think the newer ones are def more girly!
Tue 08/05/07 at 20:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Chaos wrote:
> The Wardy wrote:
> Yeah i always wanted a mini but my mate started saying its a
> girls car and i was like "whaaaaat!?"
>
> For the record, he's right :P

Has that always been the case or is it just the new ones that are seen as girly?
Tue 08/05/07 at 20:10
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I always saw the Renault Cleo (sp?) as the "girl racer's Fiesta"
Tue 08/05/07 at 16:42
Regular
"Mooching around"
The Wardy wrote:
> Yeah i always wanted a mini but my mate started saying its a
> girls car and i was like "whaaaaat!?"

For the record, he's right :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.