GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need selling ideas. Any suggestions?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/04/07 at 12:39
Regular
Hi there. Just need a bit of help from you guys. Am trying to make a bit of money from selling stuff. I got an idea of what I can sell at school to my friends, which is bouncy balls. Everyone loves bouncy balls and I looked on ebay and have found 500 for only 24 quid. Then I thought maybe water pistols I can take to school and make a bit of profit on.....but then found I wouldnt make enough for it to be worth the hassle. So if you guys have got any ideas of small, worthless, eye catching stuff then please list it on here.

Thanking you! =cD
Sat 28/04/07 at 14:35
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If you buy the 500 bouncy balls on e-Bay for £24 you can then sell them back individually on e-Bay as:

"Pet Bouncy Ball

Loyal, slightly disobedient, house trained!
Fits snuggly into your purse/pocket.
Never be without a friend!
Suitable for Vegans and 4x4 owners.

Each Bouncy Ball has been reared in a loving home, but they're now ready to bounce from the nest.

Give your Pet Bouncy Ball it's own loving home and family today!"

Buy it Now! £1.00 + p&p.

There you go, 2083% profit.
Sat 28/04/07 at 13:34
Regular
"eat toast!"
Cheap sweets and ice cream. Go to cash and carry and buy jars and boxes of them and sell them.
Sat 28/04/07 at 12:54
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Those springs that go down the stairs. They're class.
Sat 28/04/07 at 12:39
Regular
Hi there. Just need a bit of help from you guys. Am trying to make a bit of money from selling stuff. I got an idea of what I can sell at school to my friends, which is bouncy balls. Everyone loves bouncy balls and I looked on ebay and have found 500 for only 24 quid. Then I thought maybe water pistols I can take to school and make a bit of profit on.....but then found I wouldnt make enough for it to be worth the hassle. So if you guys have got any ideas of small, worthless, eye catching stuff then please list it on here.

Thanking you! =cD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.