GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need selling ideas. Any suggestions?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/04/07 at 12:39
Regular
Hi there. Just need a bit of help from you guys. Am trying to make a bit of money from selling stuff. I got an idea of what I can sell at school to my friends, which is bouncy balls. Everyone loves bouncy balls and I looked on ebay and have found 500 for only 24 quid. Then I thought maybe water pistols I can take to school and make a bit of profit on.....but then found I wouldnt make enough for it to be worth the hassle. So if you guys have got any ideas of small, worthless, eye catching stuff then please list it on here.

Thanking you! =cD
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:52
Regular
hahaha
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Or buy the really hot ones, sell them cheap enough to get everyone to buy and then hike up the price of drinks.
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:50
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Pringles have addictive ingedients.

Buy some of the little boxes and give 'em out free, then when people are hooked, sell them the big ones for MASSIVE PROFITS.

Like drugs, but less illegal.
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:47
Regular
And thats why I love Freeola =) I really am a scabby person. So far, I have won 150 pounds worth of GAD's, a 1000 pound alienware desktop computer out of a magazine, concert tickets and digital radio off a radio station and.............

Cant think of what else, but Im sure there is more. Anyone else won any competitions?
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:41
Regular
LOL =cD Thanks guys. Changed my mind now. Seeing as I have been outbidded on ebay for the 500 bouncy balls, I will no longer try to win the auction-thanks to you. I think it would have probably made me a few quid, but really not worth all the hassle. I do a paper round on wednesdays, but that is only to help me mate as he has football training that day. I wouldnt get one myself as its too much for such little pay. Well, I do get 2 pounds on wednesday for doing one round haha.

I already made quite a lot of money on ebay. Dont laugh when I tell you this, but I made big money on makeup. Ordered lots of a program on tv called QVC and re-sold them all for profit. Quite a tedious job, but in the end was WORTH it.

If you think of any other genuine ideas, which dont take toooo much hassle, then please mention them. I always love new ideas! :D
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:39
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Alfonse wrote:
> Drugs always go down well at my school. Oh, condoms too.

Doesn't your school nurse give out free condoms?
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:38
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I earnt a bit of money at school by selling my services.
(no, not that kind)

Someone gave me a tenner to complete his copy of Goldeneye on all difficulties (thus unlocking the bonus levels and 007 mode) and get the all guns/invisibility/invincibility cheats.

Yer, I was l33t. Worship me.
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:14
Regular
Drugs always go down well at my school. Oh, condoms too.
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Haha yeah i used to be top paperboy! Had like 3 paper rounds and got £12 for each...was happy with that!

Ive always wanted money from when i was like 10 so i always took the opportunities to earn it.

But selling stuff in school doesnt really work unless you get in on a new craze before it gets into full flight like Pokemon did...some people made a lot on that but you gotta know when to stop otherwise you get lumbered with a load of cards that noone wants...i ended up selling a massive pile of cards at a boot fair for about £2 when they were worth way more than that but the craze had died out
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:12
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah, all you can have is a paper round and that loads of hard work for very little pay out. It would be better getting a part time job in a supermarket or high-street store after the age of 16 (or now if you can find someone willing to look the other way, as Sibs said)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.