GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rare's Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/03 at 09:29
Regular
Xbox is getting a Conker game.

With Online play. (I think)

Only it's a team based shooter.

Bah! That's not Conker.

On the other hand, Grabbed by the Ghoulies looks to be a decent game.
Wed 14/05/03 at 00:22
Regular
If they mess up the greatest game ever I'll kill them.
Tue 13/05/03 at 23:21
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Mav wrote:
> I can't believe it. Expanding on a mini-game and whacking in online features just isn't what Conker's about. I wanted an outrageous, full on, in-yer-face platformer - not some half arsed cartooney Tom Clancy rip-off.

Come on, you havn't even seen the game yet or know how it plays.

Remember- the glass is half full.
Tue 13/05/03 at 22:36
Regular
Urgh.. why?

I can't believe it. Expanding on a mini-game and whacking in online features just isn't what Conker's about. I wanted an outrageous, full on, in-yer-face platformer - not some half arsed cartooney Tom Clancy rip-off.

And Grabbed By The Ghoulies? Does this not strike you as just a tad uninspired? I may be wrong - but it sadly seems that Rare have totally lost the plot. If each of their promised five games are as underwhelming as the three showcased already I certainly won't be surprised if they get through them in under two years.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Oh well, it's something.

Thanks.

:)
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:00
Regular
Cooky it's only an 8 second clip of FMV.

You can find it on IGN I think.
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:53
Regular
Brought an Xbox? You mean you Bought an Xbox?! ;)
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
There's some footage of the new Conker game out there. Anyone got it? Know a link?

:)
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
Its not Conker! I wanted a platform game!

*kicks himself*

Ohhahrrrhhhh this was another reason I brought the XBox, damn you Microsoft! This game better be good.
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:00
Regular
Diddy Kong I'm betting.

They can't anyway, tis owned by Nintendo. If you look in recent Mario Kart footage you'll see the poe-faced ape on the back Dk's log Kart thing.

Like a rash or a bad case of herpees, we just can't get rid of that bloody ape.
Tue 13/05/03 at 19:50
Regular
DDK?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.