GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter the matrix - Oh my word!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Fri 16/05/03 at 22:37
Regular
Absolutely fantastic! Got it for £6.49 from special reserve after trading in 10 old ps1 games and the game rocks!

The old slow mo off the wall and spin kicking the security guards - pure genius!

Just wondered though if you can do that jump in the air and multiple kick people like neo did in the first matrix film?
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Mine was with a console just to get games such as NBA Jam, Streets of Rage, Theme Park (Always better on the Megadrive) and other classics like that back...ahh the good ol' days!
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:40
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Hmm yes I have done that once but I dont know what I did it with, it wasn't a console it was a game.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Alter Ego wrote:
> But if they were games he was finished with then why not?

Exactly, but have you ever got rid of a game and then 6 months later thought...DOH!...and gone and bought it again?

I did that with the megadrive, sold it got a ps1, then a ps2 and then re-bought a megadrive. It doesn't get used much but it's there...it's there!
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:04
"!Basement Clucking!"
he only got bumped if he still played the games, or the games were ones you can always go back to (classics like FF7 etc). But if they were games he was finished with then why not?
Fri 23/05/03 at 11:59
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Dat is true, I see what you mean.
Fri 23/05/03 at 10:39
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Definately, I mean he probably paid say a minimum of ten quid each for those games, and SR will probably resell them for £5-£10 each. Say if they sold them for £5 each thats £50, plus he paid six odd quid on top of that. Thats a total of say £56 for a game which they bought at cost price for about £18 or so...a profit of £38.

Where as if he'd looked aroung he could have bought the game for £29.99 from tescos, argos etc and still had his 10 games.

However I am only assuming they are relatively good PS1 games and not Mary Kate and Ashley, or Barbie games...In which case he would have got an absolute bargin!
Fri 23/05/03 at 10:25
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
So you think it was not worth it? You think he got bumped??
Fri 23/05/03 at 10:21
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Even still 10 of the things...what will SR re-sell them for???

I'd feel like i'd got Gary Glittered if I had handed over 10 games plus cash for 1 game...you my freind have been done up the starfish!
Fri 23/05/03 at 10:20
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
See, Matrix is wicked an excellent game.
Fri 23/05/03 at 10:11
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Yeah PS1 games, are worth about a quid these days.

Does anyone even play Ps1 games anymore?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.