GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter the matrix - Oh my word!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Fri 16/05/03 at 22:37
Regular
Absolutely fantastic! Got it for £6.49 from special reserve after trading in 10 old ps1 games and the game rocks!

The old slow mo off the wall and spin kicking the security guards - pure genius!

Just wondered though if you can do that jump in the air and multiple kick people like neo did in the first matrix film?
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:58
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Who is ghost in the Matrix film? Why are you saying that, is it just soemthing you want to say out the blue?
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:43
Regular
Is ghost in the matrix film
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:38
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
MIGIT BOY wrote:
> is ghost in the movie i have seen trailers for it but i have never
> seen him.

What the hell are you talking about I did NOT understand a word.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:36
Regular
is ghost in the movie i have seen trailers for it but i have never seen him.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:01
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
MIGIT BOY wrote:
> i went out in the day and played it for a couple of hours in the
> morning but played it mostly at 11pm to 4am on easy mode.
> to complete the clock tower shoot everyone one with your snip insept
> for your friends and make sure they dont die.

Sure we belive you (john (my name) says it sarcastically)
Sun 25/05/03 at 11:58
Regular
i went out in the day and played it for a couple of hours in the morning but played it mostly at 11pm to 4am on easy mode.
to complete the clock tower shoot everyone one with your snip insept for your friends and make sure they dont die.
Sun 25/05/03 at 01:23
"I love yo... lamp."
Do you mean triple kicks? Yes, have already done so. Using focus, run along something like a ledge or a bridge or womething, anything higher than where you will land, then jump. Then kick like hell.
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:00
Regular
"None Stored"
MIGIT BOY wrote:
> I compleated the matrix in 2 days and i brought it for £39.99
> what a rip off.

you sad person, did you go outside in that period of time, or were you just inside playing the game for a solid 48 hours?
Sat 24/05/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
MIGIT BOY wrote:
> I compleated the matrix in 2 days and i brought it for £39.99
> what a rip off.

The game has an estimated 50 hours game play in it and you completed it in under 48...I'm impressed!! If you played Ghost how do you complete the Control Tower level as I have no idea who I should be shooting at from the ledge that goes outside!
Sat 24/05/03 at 12:48
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Ok my name is mc as in a rapper and im now a regular YAY:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.