GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 Dodgy Graphics"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/11/01 at 21:38
Regular
Sorry about another GTA3 post, buts its not about how wonderful it is, (althought it pretty spanking wicked)

Is anyone else experiancing dodgy graphics, espesially on Staunton (dunno about the 3rd island)? I'm getting holes in the road that get filled up when i get close to them, some times they apperar to reflect the sky but I imagine thats just whats under the ground, and some shop fronts are missing at a distance two, with the same effect. It looks like the bitmap that is over the polygon, isnt being drawn straight away, or maybe its because I'm so damn fast?
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:40
Regular
"WWJD"
yes until tonight, when it alll happens.

Destiny!
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:39
Regular
"WWJD"
yes until tonight
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:37
Regular
until tonight
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:34
Regular
"WWJD"
yep your right
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:33
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> i haven't noticed any slow down on my game, that might be because i haven't got
> it but hey whats it matter!

its all in your mind Longy
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:31
Regular
"WWJD"
i haven't noticed any slow down on my game, that might be because i haven't got it but hey whats it matter!
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:29
Regular
Blistad Fingas wrote:
> sPiKe2k wrote:
> i can notice slowdown though

That's one thing I haven't
> noticed at all.

i also aint got any slow down not even one little tiny bit
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:17
Regular
"Touched!"
Blistad Fingas wrote:
> sPiKe2k wrote:

That's one thing I haven't
> noticed at all.

thats one of the reasons sony are giving me a new ps2, my ps2 must not be reading off the disk properly , cos it works fine on my bro's
Fri 02/11/01 at 11:58
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Don't forget, when you get on the second island, the game area is now twice as
> big, with pausing for laoding when you go between areas.

There's bound to be
> a little glitch here and there, just becuase of the sheer volume of information
> that the PS2 has to shift about the place.

Damn, should have been WITHOUT pausing for loading...

Sorry, damn dirty keyboard...
Fri 02/11/01 at 11:53
Regular
"Wobble"
sPiKe2k wrote:

That's one thing I haven't noticed at all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.