GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 I Need It"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 19:00
Regular
OK firstly I WANT GTA3! my dad keeps saying no, i can't take it people keep saying how great it is! asking for tips I WANT IT! im renten it so my dad can see it in full glory! he'll love it.
It's got some swear words in but i think he'll like it and if he still says no ill kill my self and then just keep renten it over and over again then maybe he'll get bored of taken me there and say you can buy it hopefully.

please help
Thu 01/11/01 at 13:30
Regular
Aw, i feel well sorry for him..... if i win i'll claim GTA3 and send it to him =)

Or maybe not
Thu 01/11/01 at 13:28
Regular
"  "
why don't u try and win GAD and claim GTA3 as ur prize. Ur dad won't know. I mean....put it this way...GTA3 is the best game in a long time....u wouldn't want to miss out on it would u? ;)
Thu 01/11/01 at 13:16
Regular
i phoned up KR and he said NO!?

i only said no because my grandad came round that was the reason that i didnt walk home with you! he gave me a lift home
Thu 01/11/01 at 13:13
Regular
"WWJD"
when u copy whta im saying ur suppose to put a question mark at the end
Thu 01/11/01 at 10:43
Regular
i phoned up KR and he said NO!

i only said no because my grandad came round that was the reason that i didnt walk home with you! he gave me a lift home
Thu 01/11/01 at 10:37
Regular
"WWJD"
Cheers guys thanks for rubbing it in, i might of been able to get it today my cuz my dad said he wanted to see it, so he said "How good of a friend is Kid Rock" i said hes quite a good one so he said ask if u can borrow it for a hour he said he would look at it and i might of been able to have it if he liked it (it sounded like he wanted to like it because he said get it) Because i was getting on his nerves but i phoned up KR and he said NO! so

Thanks KR! well im renting it out this friday we've reserved it so hopefully i should be getting it on saturday if he still says no ill go into deep depression and never talk to him again
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:43
I'll try to think of it that WAY next time i ment
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:42
Ill try to think of it that eay next time...........cool
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Touched!"
ATV wrote:
> I was up all night trying to do a mission and i could not do it.In the morning i
> put it on i got near the end and the police came and blow my car up i got out
> and got another car got to the place and the police knocked me in to the
> river.not played since

hahaha, i laugh because i always fool the cops, so they end up in the river, its really funny watching them die!, but i know what u mean, its happened to me a couple of times, but they followed me in so i think of it as, if i die, then they dier with me
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:35
I was up all night trying to do a mission and i could not do it.In the morning i put it on i got near the end and the police came and blow my car up i got out and got another car got to the place and the police knocked me in to the river.not played since

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.