GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 I Need It"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 19:00
Regular
OK firstly I WANT GTA3! my dad keeps saying no, i can't take it people keep saying how great it is! asking for tips I WANT IT! im renten it so my dad can see it in full glory! he'll love it.
It's got some swear words in but i think he'll like it and if he still says no ill kill my self and then just keep renten it over and over again then maybe he'll get bored of taken me there and say you can buy it hopefully.

please help
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:53
Regular
"WWJD"
there isn't much point in saying im not going to get it is there, aynyway i don't wanna know what you think
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:52
that wasn't a nice thing to say you don't know if i am and it wouldn't matter if i was. so there isn't much point in insulting me!!
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:48
Regular
"WWJD"
Nik_96 wrote:
> I don't think your dad will let you get the game even though there is nothing
> bad about the game it is just briliant!!

thats because your gay!
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:42
Regular
Judgment day what happens if your dad says no?
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:41
I don't think your dad will let you get the game even though there is nothing bad about the game it is just briliant!!
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:37
Regular
"WWJD"
my dad wants to see it all not just the nice stuff, but when he hsa a go he'll see
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:33
Regular
yeh you can just sit in your car on the second island on top of the stairs onthe gates to the football stadium and watch the world go by( and then throw a few petrol bombs and grenades to liven it up)
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:28
Regular
"WWJD"
Yeah ill probably do that
Fri 02/11/01 at 10:40
Regular
just say to him about private ryan and say its only a game and you will get it
Fri 02/11/01 at 10:39
Regular
"WWJD"
Well tonight is the night of truth when it all happens, im going to tell him about the saving private ryan thing, get some more levarige

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.