GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 I Need It"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 19:00
Regular
OK firstly I WANT GTA3! my dad keeps saying no, i can't take it people keep saying how great it is! asking for tips I WANT IT! im renten it so my dad can see it in full glory! he'll love it.
It's got some swear words in but i think he'll like it and if he still says no ill kill my self and then just keep renten it over and over again then maybe he'll get bored of taken me there and say you can buy it hopefully.

please help
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:31
Regular
"Touched!"
beanz wrote:
> poor longey...
eveyone's really rubbing it in....
mind you i can't play it
> myself at the moment...but i'm not that bothered....

Yeah i feel for longy...poor lad...maybe u can take some GTA advice and steal it? ;), only joking, don't do that! lol
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:17
Regular
"accidental superher"
poor longey...
eveyone's really rubbing it in....
mind you i can't play it myself at the moment...but i'm not that bothered....
Wed 31/10/01 at 19:10
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am gonna play it in a while as well. Its the best game Ive played on the PS2 so far....You should get it Longy..;)
Wed 31/10/01 at 19:02
Regular
yeh i just had to wait for my grandad to finish tea then i am back on YARDIE jobs for me!!!!!!!
Wed 31/10/01 at 13:26
Regular
"WWJD"
I WANT IT!
Wed 31/10/01 at 12:55
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> yeh the yardie lobo is the best red car with a yellow hood

and it is amazing the way you can move the car using the analouge buttons for the yardies
Wed 31/10/01 at 12:53
Regular
"WWJD"
stop rubbing it in I WANT THIS GAME
Wed 31/10/01 at 12:36
Regular
yeh the yardie lobo is the best red car with a yellow hood
Wed 31/10/01 at 12:34
Regular
"WWJD"
You lot just have to rub it in everytime I WANT THIS GAME!! i nearly there though just my dad to convince and i think i can use my mum to do it
Wed 31/10/01 at 12:32
Regular
yeh the yardie lobo is the best if you move the right analouge stick up the car goes up and down it goes down and it also goes side to side

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.