GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 3 crashes."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 18:13
Regular
No, not car crashes, the game crashing. It happened once to me today and thats all, but i had not saved for a while and lost 5 hard missions. Has this happened to anyone else?

Its not a big problem, it only happened once, it could be because the PS2 has been on for 24 hours nearly with about a 6 hour rest....
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:52
I'll see about sending it back
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Touched!"
Strange, just try wiping the disk..i doubt its your ps2
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:43
sPiKe2k wrote:
make sure if you have the IR port thingy
> from the official remote to unplug it, cos the OPSM2 demo's are funny with it
> for some reason

I haven't got the official remote - or any remote for that matter!
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:38
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Something strange keeps happening to my GTA3 cd. Every now and then I take the cd out and look at the back of it, and each time I do it a new layer of dust has just appeared out of nowhere around the rim. Now i'm no fancy New York lawer but what the hell is it?
I think it may be because I start playing it at about 11pm and finish about 3am every day since i've had it.
I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF, DO I NEED HELP?
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:36
Regular
"Touched!"
bobby flagpole wrote:
> My PS2 keeps crashing on the new OPS2M Wipeout Fusion demo. It won't load up.

make sure if you have the IR port thingy from the official remote to unplug it, cos the OPSM2 demo's are funny with it for some reason
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:34
My PS2 keeps crashing on the new OPS2M Wipeout Fusion demo. It won't load up.
Sun 04/11/01 at 15:27
Mine's crashed a couple of times, but since I make it a point to save after every two missions, itsn't ever a real problem
Sun 04/11/01 at 15:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
You think that you have it bad.

mine has crashed once, i have been traped under a tank, and so needed to re-load. and yesturday, i was saving the game, it was taking ages, like 5 min i waited for, so i switched it off, BIG MISTAKE!!! this morning, i switched on, ready to continue playing, it didnt load, i pushed my card in to make sure it wasnt loose, tried loading, no save was there, i had to start again, back in portland.

:(
Thu 01/11/01 at 00:07
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I can and I think it aint a good feeling
Wed 31/10/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Touched!"
Triple_H wrote:
> Oh dear....When did you get your first PS2?

Launch day, so you can imagine how i feel after almost a year :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.