GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Virginia Tech Shooter"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/04/07 at 18:40
Regular
I assume most of you have heard about this in the news today

EDIT - Current figure now stands at 32 students shot dead at Virginia Tech College, Blackburn, USA.

All Police have confirmed is there was a heavily armed, ammunition carrying Asian man - who was killed. However, they're looking for a possible accomplice.

Apparently it's the worst occurence of this type of shooting since the six students were shot at the Kent State University for their Anti-Vietnam protest, back at the start of the 70s.

Story Here
Mon 16/04/07 at 18:40
Regular
I assume most of you have heard about this in the news today

EDIT - Current figure now stands at 32 students shot dead at Virginia Tech College, Blackburn, USA.

All Police have confirmed is there was a heavily armed, ammunition carrying Asian man - who was killed. However, they're looking for a possible accomplice.

Apparently it's the worst occurence of this type of shooting since the six students were shot at the Kent State University for their Anti-Vietnam protest, back at the start of the 70s.

Story Here
Mon 16/04/07 at 18:41
Regular
Nope, the BBC news was full of someone's house getting trashed at a myspace party.
Mon 16/04/07 at 18:48
Regular
I think it's up to 29 dead now and might end up at 32. Apparently over 60 people were shot.
Mon 16/04/07 at 18:54
Regular
Yeah it's risen to 32
Mon 16/04/07 at 19:01
Regular
I think it's the second time this year the college has been closed because of a shooting.
Mon 16/04/07 at 19:30
Regular
""none""
Who killed the asain man? I would like to give him my life savings.
Mon 16/04/07 at 19:34
Regular
A Cop. They showed a couple of stills of the cop holding up a gun. Then the guy on the floor.
Mon 16/04/07 at 19:38
Regular
""none""
tnc wrote:
> A Cop. They showed a couple of stills of the cop holding up a
> gun. Then the guy on the floor.

WHAT! I'm happy an all that the cop killed him, but is that legal? Isn't he supposed to go up for a trial or something?
Mon 16/04/07 at 19:41
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Wow, that's horrible.

Um, yes Ninja I would imagine it is legal for a cop to shoot a gunman.
Mon 16/04/07 at 20:02
Regular
It was legal as the guy didn't put the gun down. He didn't shoot him in cold blood. He was killing a psychotic, cold-blooded murderer who had the potential to kill again and certainly wasn't anywhere near stopping.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.