GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new woman whom I hate"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/05/03 at 16:32
Regular
We have a new member to the team: a very fat and repugnant old woman who has napalmed the area with pot plants, shown of her hideous midriff far too many times because she wears some crappy tshirt (and purple shell suit bottoms) as a result of the aforementioned-looking to my right is now forfeit, told me 100 times about holidays she has won and often starts a conversation with "annoyingly I can't take next weekend off because I could be in Paris blah blah" or "it's a shame I can't use my Boots loyalty points...", wants to put her bl**dy certificates everywhere, has made a point of doing no work even though she has just joined (man she is stealing my thunder and it won't look good if she draws too much attention our way-looking busy is an artform), has numerous office funnies that she wants to share with me like "it's better to be the dog than the lamppost" and so on, has pictures of hilarious things like a train crashing onto the road below it and she is sucking the life out of me, like a geriatric vampire who has a colostomy bag and Stannah easy grow teeth.

Being on a desk full of "oldies who shout loudly down the phone for no fecking reason", was just about bearable but know....

I have no authority either being a temp.

Cry for me.
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:32
"Darth Vader 3442321"
We have a new member to the team: a very fat and repugnant old woman who has napalmed the area with pot plants, shown of her hideous midriff far too many times because she wears some crappy tshirt (and purple shell suit bottoms) as a result of the aforementioned-looking to my right is now forfeit, told me 100 times about holidays she has won and often starts a conversation with "annoyingly I can't take next weekend off because I could be in Paris blah blah" or "it's a shame I can't use my Boots loyalty points...", wants to put her bl**dy certificates everywhere, has made a point of doing no work even though she has just joined (man she is stealing my thunder and it won't look good if she draws too much attention our way-looking busy is an artform), has numerous office funnies that she wants to share with me like "it's better to be the dog than the lamppost" and so on, has pictures of hilarious things like a train crashing onto the road below it and she is sucking the life out of me, like a geriatric vampire who has a colostomy bag and Stannah easy grow teeth.

Being on a desk full of "oldies who shout loudly down the phone for no fecking reason", was just about bearable but know....

I have no authority either being a temp.

Cry for me.
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:35
"!Basement Clucking!"
lol, that sucks. Try freaking her out, make constant conversations about the consuption of human flesh or something.
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:38
"Darth Vader 3442321"
And these are just a few of her foibles. She has an attitude problem, likes to gab on the phone for ages whilst playing solitaire, leans on her chair at an insiduous angle with her feet on the bin and everything else whaling on the shore around her, reads romance novels, quote "this one is really interesting, the bloke is a South African gangster...", insists on calling herself "xxxxxx" without an E then uses her Maiden name all the time and has a collection of pens that rivals Pauline's in the League.
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:40
"Darth Vader 3442321"
She also leaves her fecking computer or monitor on all the time when she leaves, which she tends to do earlier than anyone else. Not that I complain.
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:42
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
www.PARAGRAPHS.com :)
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Oh come on I'm not that bad, and this current novel is THE BEST ONE YET.
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
People like that make me sick. You know the ones - they stick pictures of bloody Dilbert all over the office and they have those stupid e-mail signs printed out saying stuff like, "You don't have to be mad to work here but it helps!". Stinking fools who embrace the monotony of the office with fervid adoration. They try and show you e-mail jokes that you've seen about a hundred times before and they laugh about stupid things and try to engage you in conversation about the most mundane incidents in their godforsaken, shallow materialistic lives.

I HATE THESE PEOPLE.
Thu 29/05/03 at 16:49
Regular
Go to her house, give her a slap and tell her to sort out her life.
Thu 29/05/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Light of the world"
Rickoss wrote:
> Go to her house, give her a slap and tell her to sort out her life.

I was scrolling up thinking give her a slap...

You could always be a man and tell her the things that irritate you or just arent right??
Thu 29/05/03 at 17:40
"!Basement Clucking!"
Or wear black contact lenses and tell her how the Rebirth of Samual is near...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.