GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bored with games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 21:21
Regular
I can't really seem to find any games these days on PS2 that particularly take my interest. The last game I bought was FFX on platinum, the reason getting so late after original release being I hadn't got the money. Apart from that I haven't bought or even rented a game since before Christmas. I've sold most of my old games because they were just gathering dust on the shelf. I need something original, something to grab my interest again....
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:42
Regular
Black Glove wrote:
> The simple fact is this: if you expect *too much* out of games,
> they'll let you down.

That's the simple fact if you're a PS2 owner.

He wants something original to play, I wouldn't call the expecting too much, probably is though if you own a PS2.

*runs*
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:43
Regular
Ethereal Paladin wrote:
> Proof that the general public are idiots.

Bat it haz no gunz or swaring, I av no atantion span, i ned gore or me nut like da gamez.
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:45
Regular
Shu up *titty* an gimme ma GTQ game bck now or els i will shuut ya wiv me gon!
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:49
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm getting bored with games too, and I remember when I got FFX.

That game is absolute cack!
Sat 31/05/03 at 13:42
"!Basement Clucking!"
FFX is genius unless your not much on long grueling rpg's, then it would probably be torture.

I always fancied that ICO but when i was going to get it from GAME I couldnt find it (didnt purchase online at this point).

Originality isnt exactly comming out of the X-Box's a** either...I just can't see the obsession with that console to be honest.
Sat 31/05/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Better graphics thats all.
Sat 31/05/03 at 13:47
"!Basement Clucking!"
RoJ wrote:
> Better graphics thats all.

Agreed, but that is to be expected.
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:09
Regular
Better games, Decent PC gamem ports, Xbox Live, Hard Drive, Customisable Sound tracks, Dolby Digital chip and a MUCH better DVD player. Thats what the Xbox does better than the PS2.
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:09
"slightlyshortertagl"
KeyBall
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:16
"!Basement Clucking!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Better games, Decent PC gamem ports, Xbox Live, Hard Drive,
> Customisable Sound tracks, Dolby Digital chip and a MUCH better DVD
> player. Thats what the Xbox does better than the PS2.

Most of that doesnt mean jack to gamers, and about the better games...if you say so

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.