GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bored with games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 21:21
Regular
I can't really seem to find any games these days on PS2 that particularly take my interest. The last game I bought was FFX on platinum, the reason getting so late after original release being I hadn't got the money. Apart from that I haven't bought or even rented a game since before Christmas. I've sold most of my old games because they were just gathering dust on the shelf. I need something original, something to grab my interest again....
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I can't really seem to find any games these days on PS2 that particularly take my interest. The last game I bought was FFX on platinum, the reason getting so late after original release being I hadn't got the money. Apart from that I haven't bought or even rented a game since before Christmas. I've sold most of my old games because they were just gathering dust on the shelf. I need something original, something to grab my interest again....
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Here's a solution, by example:

I met this guy called Carl Alfons; he got fired from UPS for trying to send you a bomb.

Learn from my failures.
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And the game's called Zelda.
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And the game's called Zelda.
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
The only console I own is a PS2 gerrid, so Zelda's a no-go.
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
if you don't play your PS2 games, and you don't have any you want to buy, then what's the solution...
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
gerrid wrote:
> if you don't play your PS2 games, and you don't have any you want to
> buy, then what's the solution...

Suicide?
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm not selling it because I use it as a DVD player all the time. So the PS2 has a use, just not for games at the moment.
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:31
"!Basement Clucking!"
Silent Hill 3...unless you dont like survival horror...then your on your own
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Alter Ego wrote:
> Silent Hill 3...unless you dont like survival horror...then your on
> your own

Is there much difference between it and 1&2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.