GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bored with games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 21:21
Regular
I can't really seem to find any games these days on PS2 that particularly take my interest. The last game I bought was FFX on platinum, the reason getting so late after original release being I hadn't got the money. Apart from that I haven't bought or even rented a game since before Christmas. I've sold most of my old games because they were just gathering dust on the shelf. I need something original, something to grab my interest again....
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:38
"!Basement Clucking!"
Its alot better than them both, plus there is no roaming around the streets aimlessly for ages. Theres a bit more action too, and not as much backtracking.
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Buy magazines, read reviews and previews and see if you can find any games you think look interesting, then rent them out and if you like what you see buy them.
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I might rent it out after my exams and give it a go. Thanks for the info Alter Ego.
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:47
"!Basement Clucking!"
Not a problem.
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:07
Regular
Sell it and get an Xbox. MUCH better DVD player, Dolby Digital chip and in terms of games... Pah! There is simply no competition ;)
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Haven't really got enough money to spare to get an XBox even after selling the PS2. They're still quite pricey here.
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:18
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The simple fact is this: if you expect *too much* out of games, they'll let you down. Just enjoy them for what they are.

I dunno, what about ICO - a charming little adventure, but maybe you've played it???
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:21
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I saw it reviewed. Looks good enough but its not my cup of tea. PLAY liked it though.
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I've played ICO. Thought it was really good.
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:30
"period drama"
Ico is a wonderful, beautiful game. One of the best.
But no one bought it, and I don't think anywhere even sells it anymore. Proof that the general public are idiots.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.