GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the differance?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 22:58
Regular
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the differance is between an XBOX and a PC? Please tell me all the differances you can think of cause I can't think of any!

Same Games

Same Graphics (With the right card)

Same everything...
Tue 03/06/03 at 23:28
Regular
Dead to Rights is Max Payne's evil twin with a deficency! Get Max Payne and get something 10x better than this rip off.
Tue 03/06/03 at 23:21
Regular
Cube exclusive, hopefully be out later this year.

Though judging by other Namco games, we may have to wait till next year for a Euro release. We still haven't got Dead to Rights over here, which truely smashes it.

The sodding sequel to Dead to Rights will be out by the time I get to play the Cube version.
Tue 03/06/03 at 23:05
Regular
Rosalind wrote:
> Sorry ÂLŠ†ÂÎR I was reffering to the Nintendo games.

Don't be sorry it was said sarcastlicly :)

*Slaps himself across the face*
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:53
Regular
Rosalind wrote:

> Oh and Tales of Symphonia.
>
> Whats this? I haven't heard of it

Tis made by Namco, turn-based RPG game. Looks like a very 'old school' style RPG and very intresting.

Also don't forget Harvest Moon and Giftpia, not your average RPG's, but both look superb none the less. Giftpia has surely gotta be one of the most surreal games ever.

You should be able to find previews and game footage and stuff for all of them on IGN me thinks.
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I finished Zelda Yesterday. :(
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Play Skies of Arcadia, amazing game.

I had this on the Dreamcast for a while. I couldn't get into it, but I shall give it another go. It gets lots of rave reviews

> Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicles is shaping up very nicely too.

This ones the reason I bought a cube :D

> Oh and Tales of Symphonia.

Whats this? I haven't heard of it
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:44
Regular
Rosalind wrote:
Third person Action Adventure games

Zelda : Wind waker and Zelda : OOT, only 2 of the best examples of the genre. There's plenty more, but they all pale in comparisson to any of the Zelda series.
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:40
Regular
Play Skies of Arcadia, amazing game.

Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicles is shaping up very nicely too.

Oh and Tales of Symphonia.
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Mostly Traditional RPGs which are mainly what I go for. But Dancing games, Third person Action Adventure games and Beat 'em ups too.
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:35
Regular
Just out of intrest Ros, what genres doesn't Cube cover in your mind?

Only ones I can think of are realistic racing games and strategy PC type games (don't really work on consoles anyway)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.