GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Check This Out - "Two Ugly Faggots""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/10/01 at 13:59
Regular

Hehe.

:D
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:03
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It could infringe on the data protection act but it is only a picture he has put up and a lot worse gets put on the net and nothing happens to that. I would ask them/him to take it off and if they don't then try e-mailing their web space provider who will not only remove the pages but will notify you if there are any legal actions you could take.

P.S Andy (starlight) read my story in Prime : )
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:05
Thanks for the info Starlight, much appriciated. They are not allowed to give away any details/information or any pictures of you without consent from the person. And neither me or Shocktrooper gave permission for this to happen! So the picture is illeagel, and as it has been noted on a public site, then they wil have to take it away before somebody takes action out against them.

I would just be happy if they took the picture off, and I got a formal apology from the pair of them. If they did that, then I will leave them alone to get on with their own lives.
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:08
"period drama"
the Data Protection Act you mean.

the rule are (updated in 1984)

1) Data must not be processed unless there is a specifci, lawful reason to do so.

2) Data must only be obtained and then used for specified purposes.

3) Data should be adequate, relevant, and not excessive for the specified use.

4) Dta should be accurate and, where relevant, kept up to date.

5) Data sjould not be kept longer than is needed for the specified purpose.

6) Data processing meet the legal rights of the data subjects.

7) Data holders should protect the data against loss, theft or curroption

8) Data should not be transfered abroad except to certain other european countries.

there you go.
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:09
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Hey! Shocky looks a bit like Matt Le Tissier, you know the Southampton Attackin' Mid.

That's nothing to take away from him...

I'm sure that if Shaneo's picture was up there people would be 'Ulgh!'-ing a lot more!

They look like normal lads... what's the big deal?!

Game
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:12
"period drama"
matt le tessier's son used to go to my old school.
he came to pick him up one day.
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:13
FFF- Thanks for the info, cleared a lot of things up!

Game- Ironically, we are normal lads. We play a lot of computer games and play football and other sports! I always judge people on who they are not what they look like, so at the moment, I don't rate Shaneo very highly!
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:14
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If seifer or shocky is that bothered about it then go to

http://freeservers.com/cgi-bin/feedback?option=report_a_violation

and let them know, it is hosted by freeserve and im sure they will take it down for you.
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:15
Thank you AliBoy, I will only report it if they don't take it down.
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:16
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I think Shaneo should be banned really...

It isn't right to do something like that... maybe someone can hack it...
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:18
Isn't hacking illeagel as well!? Wouldn't that be breaking the law!? Especially when someone announced it on this site!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.