GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Check This Out - "Two Ugly Faggots""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/10/01 at 13:59
Regular

Hehe.

:D
Sat 27/10/01 at 16:33
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Worse? You ain't checked the site out properly then. That site is sick. Real sick.
Sat 27/10/01 at 17:11
Regular
That sites frickin nasty, excuse me while I throw up.

You seen the pics of the guy who's been hit by a train, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww that ain't right.
Sat 27/10/01 at 17:14
Regular
As for the two ugly faggots thing.

Don't they mind you writing that about them? i'm sure your not a water colour painting yourself Shaneo
Sat 27/10/01 at 18:31
Oi Shaneo, you better have a damn good excuse for posting something like that on any site, you little imbosile.

Listen up maggot, if you want to issue any picture to any site you ask permission first you little t**.

I hope for your sake that you get out of this alive, when Shocktrooper finds out I am going to murder you, and you Mr Nice Guy, you where the only person we sent that photo to with confidence that you would send it to no-one else.

Maggots, the pair of ya

*Seifer- disgusted with Shaneo and others*
Sat 27/10/01 at 18:54
Regular
True, this is a bit out of order.
Sat 27/10/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
OrÜega wrote:
> True, this is a bit out of order.

More than a bit out of order, it's bang out of order!!!!!!
Sat 27/10/01 at 19:13
Thanks for the comment lads, it'll be much appriciated.

Seifer- not in the best of moods
Sat 27/10/01 at 19:15
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Seifer wrote:
> Thanks for the comment lads, it'll be much appriciated.

Seifer- not in the
> best of moods

Do you have a picture of him, then put that up on the web and embarass him!!!!
Sat 27/10/01 at 19:16
I ain't one to stoop as low as he does. What he did was so low, it was lower than low, I will just get him back by ruining his reputation on this site.
Sat 27/10/01 at 19:19
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Surely he should be banned, for what he did?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.