GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 14:42
Regular
The game forums are closing, so i am moving the popular FF forum here. No spamming, just 100% FF. Let's start with a question.... which of the FFs is the best?
Page:
Fri 07/12/01 at 20:45
GO CHECK OUT www.ffmusiconline.com for loads of amazing FF MIDI's. If anyone else knows any god websites e-mail me them. Cheers
Fri 07/12/01 at 20:50
Regular
"¬_¬"
My sister is crazy about Final Fantasy. She has all of them (1-6 on roms), and has the 4-disc soundtrack for final fantasy 7 and 10. She has also recorded loads of CDs with music from 8 and 9. She also has that art of final fantasy 9 book and another anime book. She is crazy! She is totally hyped about all things final fantasy or anime.
Sat 08/12/01 at 11:55
Regular
I love FF & animé too. Only the adult anime, the kids stuff covers Pokemon clones only. Princess mononoke is good though, it's PG.
Sat 08/12/01 at 13:03
Hi, let me get to the point, yes you can play PS1 games on the PS2 and the graphics will be improved by doing this,

Firstly, leave the disc drive open with the game u want to play in it
Secondly,press the 'triangle' button which will come up with some iiinfo on your PS2, without moving the directional buttons press 'triangle' again(press triangle on the word 'Playstation Driver)
Thirdly, a menu will apppear saying 'Disc speed' and 'Textured mapping' press 'X' on 'Textured mapping' and it will say 'standard' and 'smooth',press 'X' on smooth then press the blue button to put the disc in and wait till the game has loaded up then ENJOY!!
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:07
hey has anyone else here played Final Fantasy Tactics cause it's amazing. taking the usual great final fantasy storyline and combining it with the vandal hearts (and in my opinion best) battle system. bit hard to follow at the moment and if you don't go into a battle with the right sort of team you'll get hammered as i found on quite a few occasions so far. try and find it in import shops cause it's well worth it
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:23
Hey Half Pint,

How old is she.
Out of Interest.
I have never met a girl who likes Final Fantasy before.
Thu 13/12/01 at 16:15
Regular
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> hey has anyone else here played Final Fantasy Tactics cause it's amazing.

yes, and i have played FF Chronicles too.
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:22
ff is bad i dont like it, goodbye
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:28
Regular
Hey have you guys heard about the FFXII screenshot well I think that it is in development but i dont think that the screenshot is legit. What I think is that when Square finish a Final Fantasy with an even number they start developing the next game with an even number (it is also tha same for odd numbers), for example now that they have completed FFX they are probably working on FFXII, and then there is another team of developers working on FFXI and when they finish it they'll start on FFXIII.

Anyway thats my theory and I think its 90% correct.
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:32
Regular
"¬_¬"
Matt-Apocalypse wrote:
> Hey Half Pint,

How old is she.
Out of Interest.
I have never met a girl who
> likes Final Fantasy before.

Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.