GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 14:42
Regular
The game forums are closing, so i am moving the popular FF forum here. No spamming, just 100% FF. Let's start with a question.... which of the FFs is the best?
Page:
Sun 29/05/05 at 19:51
Regular
"lol"
But at the time, the in game graphics were superb. Now, yes they are dated, however the cut-scenes are special.
Sun 29/05/05 at 19:27
"period drama"
They should just leave it alone.
On replays, the poor graphics do nothing to reduce the enjoyment I got from playing it.
Sun 29/05/05 at 19:19
Regular
"lol"
down wrote:
> If they do remake it, I want it COMPLETELY faithful to the original.
>
> Only a graphical update is acceptable

I totally agree. I would like to see FF: Advent Children, but i'd love an interactive game to play as well though.
Sun 29/05/05 at 17:38
If they do remake it, I want it COMPLETELY faithful to the original.

Only a graphical update is acceptable
Sun 29/05/05 at 17:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Xzibit wrote:
> I really think they should remake Final Fantasy 7

I don't, with their recent track record they'll totally ruin it. Leave it in the past in all it's glory where it belongs. The film is enough
Sun 29/05/05 at 16:51
Regular
"lol"
I really think they should remake Final Fantasy 7, however i also think that they have done a tech trailer just to get people drooling over what Square-Enix can produce, but wont.

However....

With sneaky trailers of Final Fantasy 7 on the PS3 and Final Fantasy : Advent Children around the corner, you never know...The latest game from Square-Enix is the sequel to Final Fantasy 7 and its called....:

Final Fantasy: Dirge Of Cerberus,

FF:DOC looks absolutely ugly in my opinion. It's everything you don't want if you're a Final Fantasy 7 fan.

It is a 'Shoot em up RPG' and quite frankly, SqaureSoft made Final Fantasy to be a deeply involving storyline, without the shoot em up aspect. I think it bears nothing to the FF7 name...It focuses on some mad character, not Cloud, which is kind of odd. If anyone has seen this FF:DOC, please tell me your views on it.

It seems Square-Enix know many people love Final Fantasy 7 the best out of the series and want to get a sequel, but aren't sure how to do it... I think just remaking the game, then a direct sequel, focusing on a reunion with cloud and co., with Jenova reproducing Sephiroth again.

I don't want nothing too knew...A few new summons and new magic skills, as well as old favorites such as Ultima...I think they should drop the pathetic Dresspheres and the fighting using a summon should be the same as it always has been...Summon it...Does attack..Then goes. Re-use it later. Not all this, your Aeon has HP, and you battle it like a character.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:42
Regular
"lol"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I thought he was sexy.

Please, please take that back this instant!
Wed 25/05/05 at 18:53
"period drama"
I thought he was sexy.
Wed 25/05/05 at 16:31
Regular
"lol"
Deathskitten wrote:
> i thought seymour was kinda sexy in a weird way

I really hope you're female...

EDIT : After checking your profile you are...Thats ok then :D
Wed 25/05/05 at 14:45
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Asher wrote:
> It also helped make characters like Seymour that much more hateable.

i thought seymour was kinda sexy in a weird way
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.