GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the wierdest film you've ever seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/10/01 at 20:34
Regular
Man there is a lotta crap out there today aint there.
Any of you people ever seen a film called Terror Firmer? What the hell was going on in that?
So, long answer short, you ever seen any wierd films that have no storyline or anything to do with anything?
Wed 24/10/01 at 22:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Me and my girlfriend watched this film called 'Rat'. It had loads of stereotypical 'Oirish' actors in it and Pete Postlethwaite AND that bloke who played Father Jack Hackett. It's about a bloke who goes to a pub one night and just turns into a rat. Just like that. His family grow to love him, but eventually they rehome him in a maggot farm. It's a black comedy and it was actually quite funny. It ends up with him passing the rattiness onto his wife and then in turn onto a reporter and they all become better people.

Strange.
Wed 24/10/01 at 22:16
Regular
Probably Akira.

Group of kids messing up bars, going around on hoverbikes, then one goes off to some sort of lab, I think they they try to rescue him... then it all goes blank, and one bloke starts to go really fat.

When's it out on DVD again? :0)
Wed 24/10/01 at 22:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine!!
Wed 24/10/01 at 22:04
Regular
Akira, it has to be.

THE weirdest, most "Have to watch it about 17 times film" EVER.
Wed 24/10/01 at 21:42
Regular
Either Eraser Head or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, not bad films just very weird.
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:44
Regular
"Wasting away"
I thought that homemade video that Fogmasters parents made late one night was also very weird, quite graphic but weird. But not half as weird as that one with himself and his sister, that was something to be ashamed of.
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:41
Regular
"not dead"
I thought Lost Highway was pretty weird.
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:34
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Man there is a lotta crap out there today aint there.
Any of you people ever seen a film called Terror Firmer? What the hell was going on in that?
So, long answer short, you ever seen any wierd films that have no storyline or anything to do with anything?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.