GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the wierdest film you've ever seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/10/01 at 20:34
Regular
Man there is a lotta crap out there today aint there.
Any of you people ever seen a film called Terror Firmer? What the hell was going on in that?
So, long answer short, you ever seen any wierd films that have no storyline or anything to do with anything?
Sun 28/10/01 at 22:38
Oh What A Lovely War seemed to be a string of randomness, but I wasnt really paying attention. As usual.
Sun 28/10/01 at 22:26
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
A.I was well freaky
Sat 27/10/01 at 14:40
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Hey, ur Enigma reveiw won FAD!! Nice 1!!
Sat 27/10/01 at 14:36
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Was it Dogma?

If it was then you'd beter pray that Stryke doesn't see that post. :-D
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:45
wicker man is rubbish i couldnt believe it and the film where the two angels have to do good things to get back into heaven cant remember the name but that was also a really bad film i turned it off half way through it was that bad.
Sat 27/10/01 at 11:50
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Ash1ey wrote:
> being john malkovich was weird but entertaining

The bit where the monkey has the flashback is great.
Fri 26/10/01 at 22:20
Natural born killers is pretty odd.
Fri 26/10/01 at 21:11
Regular
being john malkovich was weird but entertaining
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:16
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
The Swimmer with Burt Lancaster was pretty wierd. I just kept watching it hoping that one time it might just click, and I may have some idea what was going on. In the end, I just gave up hope but then when reading a short review about it, it mentioned schizophrenia...

Anyone else seen it?
Thu 25/10/01 at 12:25
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> At least Perfect Blue makes some sense!

I understood it until she woke up from a dream...about 10 times. That bloke who's always following her is dead freaky!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.