GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yey! I got my CPU....I mean Xbox today...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/06/03 at 16:09
Regular
Cancelled my online order and decided to treck down to the shops and get one, I hate waiting.

So far I'm not at all impressed.....with the weight, only took me about 5 minutes to get home, in that short space of time I had to keep swapping arms that I was carrying the bag in because they were aching so much. Thank god the shops are only a few minutes from my house, i'd have had to get a taxi otherwise. What really made me laugh was the girl behind the till put the console in a bag and as she was passing it to me, the handles broke.

Anyway I got Halo (of course) MGS2: Substance and Jet Set Radio Future. So far from what i've played of Halo it's gonna be a bloody brilliant game, excellent mass battle type things and most of the guns rock my socks. ONe thing I don't like is the bit on the 2nd level where you have to drive the Warthog, those things handle terribly, i just wanted to get out and shoot stuff normally. Small gripe though because the rest of the stuff i've done rocked.

JSR: future from what i've played is gonna be just as good as the 1st game if not better, not particuarly enthralled by the new graffiti method or the lamp post climbing but i'll get used to it.

Haven't bothered with MGS2 yet.

So far so good then, first product i've ever owned from Microsoft that i've been completly satisfied with.
Fri 13/06/03 at 15:13
Regular
"8==="
Dringo wrote:
>
> We are all idiots.

Ok, I can agree to that. :)
Fri 13/06/03 at 14:32
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> I'd like to take this opporunity to call whitestripes an idiot.

Coming from a co-founder of the NRA?

We are all idiots.
Fri 13/06/03 at 13:56
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> This is still going on?
>
> I see your train of thought, but it does not appear to be stopping at
> many stations.

Now I like that insult... that was clever.

*adds it to Dringo's book of insults*
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:58
Regular
"8==="
Whitestripes wrote:
> You explained it better than I could.
>
>
> But Goatboy will interpret things in a way that makes him feel he has
> come out on top. I'd expect him to reply with pretty much the same
> thing as before.

Were you being sarcastic then? :)
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This is still going on?

I see your train of thought, but it does not appear to be stopping at many stations.
Wed 11/06/03 at 02:30
"I love yo... lamp."
I see Whitestripes point. But if he is going to be sarcastic, be more sarcastic. So that the difference is clear, and does not end up in an argument.
Wed 11/06/03 at 01:38
Regular
I'd like to take this opporunity to call whitestripes an idiot.
Tue 10/06/03 at 23:49
Regular
You explained it better than I could.

But Goatboy will interpret things in a way that makes him feel he has come out on top. I'd expect him to reply with pretty much the same thing as before.
Tue 10/06/03 at 23:47
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Alright, excellent.

I Don't mind wating anyway, I just wanted to be reassured it was on it's way :)

That was quite quick, for Morrowind :) maybe it's because I molestered the lady at the counter, or maybe it's because they have fast delivery, or a fusion of the two. Either way, glad it got there safe in all it's brown-cased glory. :)
Tue 10/06/03 at 23:03
Regular
Sfonæ wrote:
> Have you sent monkey Balls 2 yet, Tiltawhirl?
>
> Sent Morrowind yesterday.
>
> Ta :)

Yup, sent it yesterday. Suprised it hasn't arrive yet, should definetly be with you tomorrow.

If not then I get to play a game of shoot the postman.

Morrorwind arrived today, cheers.

Give me a shout if there's still no sign of it tomorrow, i'll trace it on the site to see where the boogers got to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.