GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony handheld to beat GBA into a pulp"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 15:52
Regular
The new Sony handheld will offer raw speed faster than the PS1, but just short of PS2. This will be many times more powerful than the GBA. For storage, the Sony handheld will use a 1.8Gb capacity disc system. This holds even more data than Nintendo's GameCube which is limited to 1.5Gb.
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Festivus!"
You are funny

I could imagine the little PSP which hasn't got a design, any specification or games, actually having a proper fight with the GBA. With boxing gloves.

Their would be Lithium all over the place ( i suspect that sony will use Lithium batteries, just to keep in with the in crowd)
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
urg more game capacity

*splurts*
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
gerrid wrote:
> Mary Kate and Ashley Sweet 16 is a GREAT game.

Imagine it....

On gameboy...

But with 'more game capacity'
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
don't forget, It may well include an internet connection, so that you can squint at the feckless screen as you try to do something more amusing than play on the actual console!
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mary Kate and Ashley Sweet 16 is a GREAT game.
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
WOW! This Sony handheld thing sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
don't forget exclusives like 'matrix rip off 3', 'mary kate and ashley bum-puzzles' and 'splinter cell cack phone game no.5'
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Do you think it will have a USB port so I can connect up my scanner and watch it do nothing!
I love doing that with my useful, useful USB ports on my delicious PS2
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:01
Regular
Oh!

I want to watch some crappy MPEG films even though I can watch proper things at home and have better things to do when I am actually out somewhere.
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
'es

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.