GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5 Things About You"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/07/06 at 08:49
Regular
Another borrowed thread idea off the lovely @ngel.

[B]List 5 things interesting or not about you that we didn't know before.[/B] (Of course you can list more if you like)

1. I have one blue eye and one brown eye.
2. I don't like fish or peanuts (possibly because of their strong smell).
3. I was born on Friday 13th, 13 is one of my lucky numbers.
4. My favourite food is Chinese
5. As a kid I loved watching saturday morning cartoons and had a crush on Penny the girl from the Inspector Gadget cartoon. heh.
Thu 06/07/06 at 18:13
Regular
1. Im 6"2
2. I sometimes grow my hair into an afro
3. I still watch Xmen
4. I'm scared of spiders
5. I hate chavs
Thu 06/07/06 at 18:09
Regular
6. I wear size 11 shoes
7. I've never been to Spain (unlike my whole family)
8. I'm scared of heights and suffer from motion sickness
9. I haven't worn a watch for 2 decades
10. I'm 5 years younger than my girlfriend
Tue 04/07/06 at 02:55
Regular
Ahh, my degree was law. I'll never touch that profession. It feels like such a waste. Oh, to be able to go back and start over!

I need a place of my own (the flat I'm in now is temporary, until I find a career), so I can settle down and put up certificates :^)

It feels all wrong, wanting to settle down, build a stabe life, get a place of my own... This is supposed to happen to women -tick-tock, you're not getting any younger, and all that.

Maybe I've just been d***ing around for too long.

Is that Thing No.7 ?

That gives me a question. I think I'll give it a new topic.
Mon 03/07/06 at 17:03
Regular
Hehe.. sorry, I should edit that. I like to think my job title sounds really intriguing, but I just close mortgages.. hrm. Btw, my degree is in accounting, but I seriously doubt I'll ever be in that industry. It's dignifying though, to see it framed and perched on the wall above my desk..here at home. :)
Mon 03/07/06 at 16:47
Regular
6. I have no idea what 'I'm a closer' means.
Mon 03/07/06 at 16:45
Regular
1. I love 90s trance, especially Gouryella. Sadly most of my friends are into their indie, and none of the local clubs actually do proper dance music. Pop cheese, r&b, indie, but no dance. Born too late again.

2. I have a degree and msc, but am completely unqualified for any of the jobs that interest me.

3. At the moment I'm spending most of my time reading. I've recently finished 'Finding your Own North Star' by Martha Beck (excellent), 'Freakonomics' by Steven Levitt (excellent) and 'A Short Introduction to Psychology' by Butler and McManus (very good). I'm now making inroads into Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman (heavy going so far, but very interesting stuff).

4. I still secretly harbour the dream of one day playing for AC Milan.
I suck at football, and I'm 24.

5. On top of the chest of drawers across the room I have lager, red wine, vodka, whisky and sake (Japanese rice-based wine), but haven't touched any of them for months, and don't expect to drink any of them any time soon.
Mon 03/07/06 at 16:15
Regular
Ooh, this looks fun :)

1. I really want to go to the Greek Isle of Santorini, because they say it was Atlantis, as described by Plato. I view the live cam of the island every morning. Wanna see?? Clicky to Santorini! Maybe I'll have my honeymoon there..
2. My favorite colour is amber
3. I really love that song Amber by 311
4. Not only does my boyfriend have a Greek name, he's like a God. :)
5. I'm a closer
Mon 03/07/06 at 15:45
Regular
I love lists. I'll think of some stuff and get back to you.
Mon 03/07/06 at 08:49
Regular
Another borrowed thread idea off the lovely @ngel.

[B]List 5 things interesting or not about you that we didn't know before.[/B] (Of course you can list more if you like)

1. I have one blue eye and one brown eye.
2. I don't like fish or peanuts (possibly because of their strong smell).
3. I was born on Friday 13th, 13 is one of my lucky numbers.
4. My favourite food is Chinese
5. As a kid I loved watching saturday morning cartoons and had a crush on Penny the girl from the Inspector Gadget cartoon. heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.