GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5 Things About You"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/07/06 at 08:49
Regular
Another borrowed thread idea off the lovely @ngel.

[B]List 5 things interesting or not about you that we didn't know before.[/B] (Of course you can list more if you like)

1. I have one blue eye and one brown eye.
2. I don't like fish or peanuts (possibly because of their strong smell).
3. I was born on Friday 13th, 13 is one of my lucky numbers.
4. My favourite food is Chinese
5. As a kid I loved watching saturday morning cartoons and had a crush on Penny the girl from the Inspector Gadget cartoon. heh.
Mon 07/08/06 at 18:50
Regular
8. Today I considered buying a new phone for £30 (+£10 mandatory credit), as the writing on the keys of my old one has all worn out, making it very hard to text. But I talked myself out of it, as it'd have been kind of wasting money.

Then I walked into HMV, considering maybe buying one album, and spend £36.

9. On saturday I do my final shift at Sainsburys. After that I'm voluntarily unemployed, and there are no signs of a proper job coming soon.

10. I always used to think weight-lifters who took powdered supplements were a bit wierd. I now work out quite regularly, and have started taking protien supplement (which seems normal to me, as it's essentially providing the nutrients the body needs to build muscle, and is equivalent to eating a lot of chicken or something). But I still feel anyone else who takes powdered supplements is a bit wierd.

11.I just remembered I have some milk in my bag that I picked up after work. I meant to put it in the fridge as soon as I got home. It's been in there for nearly 3 hours.

My flatmate and I will both use it anyway.

12. Looking at the Quest thing makes me realise that if I'd stumbled upon some access point into all that fantasy stuff while I was younger, I'd probably be a big time fantasy nerd by now.

I'm off to put my milk in the fridge.
Mon 07/08/06 at 10:39
Regular
16. I have a cat called Pringls, ginger and white.
17. I use to be overweight
18. I'm not a fan of bory films and look away a lot
19. I start and drop new projects and hobbies all the time
20. I like banana milkshake :)
Tue 01/08/06 at 00:17
Regular
"cachoo"
1. I'm bored so thought I would write five things. I couldn't think of #1 so this'll make do.
2. Sometimes, one of my pupils is a millimetre bigger than the other.
3. I hear dead people. [i'm stuck]
4. I twiddle my hair when tired.
5. I take medication everyday to keep me.. "normal".

That was fun, thankyou.
Mon 31/07/06 at 19:39
Regular
"You've upset me"
Machie wrote:
> Another borrowed thread idea off the lovely @ngel.

...Actually, Ali/Snuggles made a thread along these lines on SR about 3 years ago...
Mon 31/07/06 at 18:55
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Kawada wrote:
> 3. I have a high metabolism allowing me to eat tons of junk food
> without getting fat.

My brother has that. I suppose your preety tall, like him aswell? He eats loads of crap, and never gets fat.
Fri 28/07/06 at 17:26
Regular
11. I'm almost deaf in one ear
12. I last went out of the country in 1995
13. 13 is one of my lucky numbers as I was born on Friday 13th
14. I'm moving house and my new bedroom will be 1/3 the size of my old one
15. I love Japan and hope to live there for a few months
Wed 19/07/06 at 20:08
Regular
1. I'm of English, Scottish and Irish heritage, with some possible German extraction.
2. I love to eat nothing but HP sauce on two slices of bread, known as an 'HP Sandwich'
3. I actually quite enjoy drinking vinegar out of the bottle
4. I'm an Aetheist and have been pretty much since I was first old enough to make up my own mind
5. I own chickens, and currently have nine down the garden.
Wed 19/07/06 at 19:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
1. I don't drink. Well, maybe once a month or something, on Birthdays? Last time I consumed alchohol, I ended up dancing with my mum at her 50th birthday party!! :S

2. I need a hair cut. Quite badly. As it grows, it only goes up!

3. Secretly, I sing in my car to Red Hot Chili Peppers and incubus tunes; I like to think I have a voice like Brandon Boyd!

4. It took me five attempts to pass my practical driving test. Theory was done in one.

5. As a hobbyist woodworker and qualified carpenter and joiner, I have a habit of spending thousands each year on tools, machinery and timber I may not neccesarily need!

And it's good to see Mumbai Duck is still here! :D
Sun 16/07/06 at 22:27
Regular
"um..."
1. I am 6'2
2. I am Scared of Moths
3. I am a South-Folk
4. I Support Ipswich Town
5. I think I am Ugly
Sun 16/07/06 at 18:03
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
1. I'm 12...wait...:D
2. There are 6 people in my family.
3. I'm irish,
4. My second name is french for "blanket maker"
5. I write really, really, really, random facts about myself.:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.