GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Gamecube..........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/06/03 at 15:52
Regular
Not for the likes of you!
Wed 18/06/03 at 00:23
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
The vast majority of Star Wars games have been rubbish. The only one I really liked was RogueLeader on GC. The rest pretty much stank, but the fact it was set in the Star Wars universe made people like it more than they should.

I'm not a big star wars fan, In case you havn't guessed.
Tue 17/06/03 at 22:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cyclone - always the comedian ;-)
Tue 17/06/03 at 18:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It will.

At least, I much prefer its premise.

Sod all that 'God save' rubbish and marines running about.

Mwwwwhahaha!
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:57
Regular
"8==="
Cyclone wrote:
> Geist will beat Halo 2.
>
> For I say it shall.

I'd like to see that happen. In all seriousness.
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:54
Regular
*slaps Cyclone*

You testicle-molestor.
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Geist will beat Halo 2.

For I say it shall.
Mon 16/06/03 at 23:28
Regular
Is that the stupid Episode 1 scrolling punchy game thing?

Had it on my Dreamcast, was okayish. Lack of....infact no variation and dull level design let it down badly.
Mon 16/06/03 at 21:57
Regular
Any of you ever played Jedi Power Battles? One of my favourite PSONE games and definitley one of the best multiplayer games ever.
Mon 16/06/03 at 21:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm a big fan of Star Wars too - shame theres few titles of a huge pile that are worth any mention. You'd think it'd be easy to do a great game based on Star Wars, but time and again that idea is proved very wrong by the developers. At least there are a few promising looking Star Wars games on the way.
Mon 16/06/03 at 21:34
Regular
I'm really enjoying Jedi Knight II actually - possibly more than I am Halo. It's a varied game, with some really innovative ideas and I just can't put it down. Fantastic fun that I'd recommend to anyone.

It may also be that I'm a big Star Wars fan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.