GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmmmmmmmm, busy weekend...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/06/03 at 21:16
Regular
Well here I am with just under 2 weeks till my girlfriend arrives from the States. This weekend I will be paying a pretty hefty price for an engagement ring (gotta be all romantic and wonderful and pop the question in like 2 weeks today).

But here I am looking at a few games I wanna get before she arrives.
Now I'll be doing a trade in for Midnight Club 2 and Brute Force. But theres also a couple of others that have got my attention. One of them is Soldier Of Fortune 2 and the other (which will probably have a few people whining at me) is Kung Fu Chaos. I played a demo of it recently and I thought it was a right laugh. :-)

I can see it being excellent in multiplayer and plus its really easy to play so my gf will probably enjoy it too.
So if I get these extra couple of titles then I will be looking at a bigger trade in.
And no I'm not gonna go for a cheaper ring. ;-)

Anyway, I have until Friday to decide what I'm gonna do.
Thu 26/06/03 at 21:01
Regular
[building explodes]

Thu 26/06/03 at 20:58
Regular
"8==="
You'll only get my Name and Rank you damn commie!!

*chews cigar*
Thu 26/06/03 at 20:54
Regular
You must be held at gunpoint, then.
Thu 26/06/03 at 20:40
Regular
"8==="
**** knows. All I know is I've analysed it enough. I'm not analysing it any further. You go and find the 'faults'. I'm just going to play it.
Thu 26/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
What? These people are considering buying the game, have asked about it and thus, require an analysis. Have you forgotten what you were talking about in the first place?
Thu 26/06/03 at 00:12
Regular
"8==="
I'm not analizing it, I think I'm just going to play it. You can over-analyze anything until it become crap. Something will come out to make BF look poor at some point. I am going to enjoy it first. :)
Wed 25/06/03 at 23:02
Regular
If you accept the flaws.
Wed 25/06/03 at 20:12
Regular
"8==="
Oh and read IGN's review.
Wed 25/06/03 at 20:11
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> I can't think of any! It's a good game!
>
> Erm, bad point: It's not Halo.

I am finished for now. Let me get back to you.

I currently love this game.
Wed 25/06/03 at 18:35
Regular
Come on. There ARE bad points. Speak about them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.