GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England 30 man World Cup squad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/05/10 at 14:12
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Sorry non-football fans!

So Fabio has named his provisional 30 man squad, listed below:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Michael Dawson, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock.

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Tom Huddlestone, Adam Johnson, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Scott Parker, Theo Walcott, Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Forwards: Darren Bent, Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney.

So, for a bit of fun, who do we think the 7 unlucky few will be that get dropped on June 1st when the final 23 are anounced?

Personally I think the following can book their summer holidays:

Upson
Warnock
Huddlestone
Johnson
Parker
SWP
Bent

As much as I don't want Heskey to go, he is preferable to Bent.
Tue 11/05/10 at 15:55
Regular
"How Ironic"
Carragher puts in decent games for Liverpool, occasionally fantastic. Good centre back. Old, but wise. Anyone else think of a centre back who could replace him?
Tue 11/05/10 at 15:11
Regular
"And in last place.."
I'd keep Bent over Heskey. Bent has had a good season with Sunderland.
Tue 11/05/10 at 15:01
Regular
Ledley King, lol.
Tue 11/05/10 at 14:49
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
As did I. But you can't fault that he has his moments, I remember when we ended up playing them about 600 times in two seasons and Carragher was the only reason we didn't win easily each and every time.

Still though, it does seem like he needed a name from them to stop people being upset with him :D
Tue 11/05/10 at 14:39
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Carragher? I thought better of Capello.
Tue 11/05/10 at 14:23
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I'm going to go for Hart, James and Green......... We would probably do better with none...

Anyway. I pretty much agree with Butch on this one, although maybe not so much on SWP. But who would he replace??? Dunno. So sticking with Butch I guess.
Tue 11/05/10 at 14:12
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Sorry non-football fans!

So Fabio has named his provisional 30 man squad, listed below:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Michael Dawson, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock.

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Tom Huddlestone, Adam Johnson, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Scott Parker, Theo Walcott, Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Forwards: Darren Bent, Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney.

So, for a bit of fun, who do we think the 7 unlucky few will be that get dropped on June 1st when the final 23 are anounced?

Personally I think the following can book their summer holidays:

Upson
Warnock
Huddlestone
Johnson
Parker
SWP
Bent

As much as I don't want Heskey to go, he is preferable to Bent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.