GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England 30 man World Cup squad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/05/10 at 14:12
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Sorry non-football fans!

So Fabio has named his provisional 30 man squad, listed below:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Michael Dawson, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock.

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Tom Huddlestone, Adam Johnson, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Scott Parker, Theo Walcott, Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Forwards: Darren Bent, Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney.

So, for a bit of fun, who do we think the 7 unlucky few will be that get dropped on June 1st when the final 23 are anounced?

Personally I think the following can book their summer holidays:

Upson
Warnock
Huddlestone
Johnson
Parker
SWP
Bent

As much as I don't want Heskey to go, he is preferable to Bent.
Tue 08/06/10 at 08:25
Regular
"How Ironic"
Maybe. Although it was only a training match, we only beat Platinum Stars 3-0 yesterday. Considering we had 2 different lineups out to prove themselves each half, you would've hedged your bets on a greater scoreline.
Mon 07/06/10 at 22:41
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Because the England team doesn't seem to be particularly gelled, and in my opinion, is missing the bit of flair that is required to unlock teams at times.
Mon 07/06/10 at 14:42
Regular
"How Ironic"
Bit late to talk about it, but did anyone watch the Japan match? And any ideas why we played so badly against them?
Sun 06/06/10 at 21:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I personally think that Jamie Theakston should be in the team...What a goalie...
Tue 01/06/10 at 18:09
Regular
"THFC"
I ould have taken Johnson or Walcott over Wright-Phillips.

Also think Upson should have stayed and Dawson go, bit of a joke really!
Tue 01/06/10 at 16:06
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
ENGLAND'S 2010 WORLD CUP SQUAD:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.

Defenders: Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Forwards: Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney

The seven to miss out are: Leighton Baines, Michael Dawson, Tom Huddlestone, Scott Parker, Adam Johnson, Theo Walcott, Darren Bent.

The fact that out-of-form Upson is going over in-form Dawson is a travesty, rose-tinted specs or not.
Tue 01/06/10 at 13:20
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Today's the day!

So far confirmed people NOT going to SA are:

Adam Johnson, Theo Walcott and Darren Bent

3 down, 4 to go!
Wed 26/05/10 at 13:28
Regular
"And in last place.."
Butch wrote:
> Sure you'll be cheering us on in no time dav! After all, you lot
> love us down here. Don't you? :)

My wife is English so I have to behave. As long as I see some good football I'm not fussed.

I'll miss the big tournament atmosphere. I was in Kent during one of the big tournaments, think it might have been a Euros and the atmosphere was ace... even if everyone was supporting the wrong team :)
Wed 26/05/10 at 12:28
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Sure you'll be cheering us on in no time dav! After all, you lot love us down here. Don't you? :)
Wed 26/05/10 at 10:46
Regular
"And in last place.."
As an outsider I can see England having a very good tournament... shame about that :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.