GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online Gaming!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Everquest Online'.
Sun 22/06/03 at 13:21
Regular
if i bought everquest online would i hav to pay per month 4 the game?
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:08
"Genius!"
does battlefield 1942 cost per month?
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:16
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Nope, it's only games like Everquest where you have to pay monthly subscriptions. Basically any game which goes by the phrase MMORPG (or Massivly Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) you will have to play subscriptions for, but everything else such as shoot em ups like Battlefield or Unreal Tournement are free to play.
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:23
"Genius!"
k thx
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:23
Regular
Yep its free, you only need to go out and buy it, patch it and your off.
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:27
"Genius!"
ok thanx
Tue 15/07/03 at 19:48
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Does anyone play MOHAA, medal of honor allied assult. I think that its a pretty good game i play it once in a blue moon but id rather sit there watching someone else play it and it can really be good fun. Alot of people i know play this game non stop...wat do others think of it?
Wed 16/07/03 at 09:33
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Can't say that I do, but I know a few people on these boards do.
Wed 16/07/03 at 12:54
Regular
Thought MOHAA online was not quite good.
So i sold it off.
Wed 16/07/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I've got MOHAA, but I also don't like the multiplayer all that much, I never felt it really compared to games like Tribes and Day Of Defeat. Plus the pings were a bit dodgy, even on my 512k connection to local servers, and utterly unplayable before when I had a 56k.
Sun 20/07/03 at 18:31
Regular
return to castle wolfenstein is one of the best in my opinion, and so is star wars jedi knight ii and when its out halo, its going online, yay

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.