GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online Gaming!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Everquest Online'.
Sun 22/06/03 at 13:21
Regular
if i bought everquest online would i hav to pay per month 4 the game?
Sun 22/06/03 at 13:21
"Genius!"
if i bought everquest online would i hav to pay per month 4 the game?
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Probably!!!!!
Sun 22/06/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Definately.
Sun 22/06/03 at 20:38
Regular
Stick to Counter Strike. One of the best online games available for the PC and there aren't any extra charges.
Sun 22/06/03 at 21:11
Regular
not best in my opinion..
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:26
"For the horde!!!!"
Avoid Planetside it's boring and full of bugs.
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Try Starcraft- Hardly anyone uses it online, but the multiplayer on it ownz! The maps are great, and you can complete an online game within a few hours!
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:25
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Go for Battlefiled. It does lag, and this coming from someone who has broadband and a respectably low ping, but it's not often you get onto a server which lags beyond playability, unless you keep going for the big 64 player servers like I do.

It's an extremely fun game, one of the most fun online games I've played actually, there's so much to do it never really becomes as tedious as games like Counter-Tripe and Unreal Torment. The vehicles are a joy to play around with, I love using the tanks to charge into enemy bases and blow as much people up as I can before I get destroyed, just as much as I love mining the runway of an enemy aircraft carrier and then sitting back and watch the fireworks disply as helpless enemies try to take off. Very fun and entertaining.
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Surely the smaller games are more fun though? I mean 64 players on one map, there must be a lot of spawning, and dying happeneing before you really get into the game?
Wed 25/06/03 at 14:01
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I like big servers, lots more to shoot and battlefield does come with some exceptionally huge maps. Plus spawn points are spread out around the maps, capturing flag basically captures new spawn points so you don't usually get hundreds of players spawning in the same place unless there is only one flag left, and that's when things get a little more hectic.

The only real trouble with big servers is that quite a few players will always seem intent on getting into an airplane as soon as possible, so you'll always see a group of gooners waiting for planes to get spawned in, and they're easy pickings for any enemy camper or pilot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.