GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online Gaming!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Everquest Online'.
Sun 22/06/03 at 13:21
Regular
if i bought everquest online would i hav to pay per month 4 the game?
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:12
Regular
I'll start playing Bf 1942 in a week or so.
The thing i liked most about the demo was the pure fun and great feel about flying a plane into a building :D
And shooting down a plane with a Mortar... ah i could name so many 'l33t' things that could happen :P
Wed 25/06/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If you destroy something large, it's good fun.
Tue 01/07/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
BF 1942 is a great game. Me and some friends have a kamikaze group. After dropping all of the planes bombs on a boat, two rear gunners will parachute onto it, steal the life boats and we pound the boats and kamikaze into them, if the boat sinks, it's worth dying to watch the crew stop in horror as they wonder where the lifeboats are. Sink or Swim. If it's swim the lifeboats and additional planes get them. lol. Moguls ahoy.
Tue 01/07/03 at 22:54
Regular
I used to hate getting into planes with newbies who couldnt fly the damn plane in the demo... althought i couldnt either :D
Wed 02/07/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
The Best Online game too date?

Warcraft 3 =)

Easily ;)
Wed 02/07/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Even better if you have the Morecraft expansion- over 20,000 extra levels! And it's only £2 at The Works!
Wed 02/07/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> The Best Online game too date?
>
> Warcraft 3 =)
>
> Easily ;)

What I hated on that was the people that had one account, played like 2000 games, mastered it and then started again just to win 100% of their battles. My first ever battle lasted about 4mins :(

I wasn't great, but not awful, something like 18/30 I won.
Thu 03/07/03 at 10:09
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
ohh.. :(

Shame too hear, I'm Ranked 49th on the 4v4 AT Ladder, I'm going Strong :)

Also i'm doing good with Solo, etc..

When it comes too Online Gaming, I stick too one game for about 1-3 years, I never only play it for 3-6 months and move on :S I rather like too Master the game and Try and get somewhere with it, whoo :)

My aim now is try and get level 20 =)
Thu 03/07/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
My favourite thing to do to someone has been delibrately shooting friendlies is: Ask them to be the gunner in your plane. Take off and go into a nosedive, reassure them by doing it a few times first. Then on the third dive, bail out. If you have done it righ, they won't know youv'e bailed. Watch as they unknowingly plummet towards the enemy base you were diving at...

Hahahah stupid gamepoint moguls!!!!
Fri 04/07/03 at 11:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It's funny watching newbies try and grasp the controls of airplanes in Battlefield, they almost always crash and burn before they reach the end of the runway.

What's even funnier though is when a group of people try to balance themselves on the wings of a Bomber, it actually works as well until it climbs at such a steep angle they all fall off. There's always some who doesn't know how to open their parachute as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.