GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give your old favourites a mention here!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/06/03 at 01:58
Regular
OLD FAVOURITES PAGE

Remind us all of some old classics, on any platform .....
Thu 26/06/03 at 12:40
"I love yo... lamp."
Dick Tracy on the spectrum.
Thu 26/06/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Sonic the hedgehog on Megadrive!
Toejam and Earl on the Megadrive
Earthworm Jim on the megadrive!
Wed 25/06/03 at 08:35
Regular
"oaps.org"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> Frontier, Amiga

used to spend ages on that, I wish someone would do another version as Freelancer doesn't cut it IMO

Stuntcar Racer
Secret of Monkey Island 2 : Le Chuck's Revenge
Tue 24/06/03 at 22:32
Regular
Frontier, Amiga

Everyone must have heard about or played this at some point. the graphics are simply dire by todays standards, but the feeling of freedom it gave you was unprecedented. i hope we get an update soon
Mon 23/06/03 at 18:43
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Formula One Grand Prix 2, I did a full race season in a McLaren and came fourth in the championship \o/

That game rocked so much
Mon 23/06/03 at 18:11
Regular
"8==="
Well they're making a new one and there's a screen shot (of the old one) so you can see what I was talking about!

http://www.drobe.co.uk/extra/sr2k3/
Mon 23/06/03 at 18:01
Regular
"8==="
*stunt racer 2000
Mon 23/06/03 at 18:01
Regular
"8==="
Stunt Race 2000 (archimedes). Drive round crazy arenas in multi trying to cause your opponent to crash. Insane roads at insane heights with insane curves and no barriers to stop you going over the edge! Warp gates. Big footbalss to knock into each other, loads of hidden stuff, free roaming arenas. Nitro boosts, crash stunt slopes, curves, pointy things.

I'm going to try and find it on the net now!

This should be redone as a console game!
Mon 23/06/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Whatever!"
Sensible World of Soccer, Amiga

One of if not the best football game ever made. Just about every club and international team included. Every domestic league and cup competitions in the world. Simple graphics and gameplay but so addictive. Dont think Ive ever played a game more times than this - Pure magic!
Mon 23/06/03 at 02:00
Regular
Stunt Island, PC.

A unique stunt game/movie making package. You could create your own stunts using planes, cars, trucks, boats, people, whatever. then film it from any angle you wanted. graphics were VERY simple polygons, but at the time it was great.

I did a search and you can still download huge movies done with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.