GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give your old favourites a mention here!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/06/03 at 01:58
Regular
OLD FAVOURITES PAGE

Remind us all of some old classics, on any platform .....
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:58
Regular
i cant be bothered to read the rest of this thread, so soz if somebody has already mentioned it........asteriods!!!!!
Tue 17/02/04 at 22:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
NICE!! jet-pac was wonderful...

infact, if you liked that, check this out:

http://www.hermitgames.com/

top right hand corner is a link to their "super mario pac" game, it's basically a cross between jet-pac and mario sunshine and it's a lot of fun :)
Tue 17/02/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Enrique's chica"
Oh I just used to love Jet Pac on the ZX Spectrum,it was so awesome.
Sat 14/02/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Sonic the Hedgehog.

Nuff said.
Mon 09/02/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Apparently it's an epic, over 2 or 3 disks, but I don't know for sure. All I know is that it is often acknowleged as a game that should have been great, but thanks to low sales, wasn't.
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:23
As my Xbox is broken at the moment i have been reduced to playing on the dreamcast once again.
I am thinking about getting shenmue 1, i have shenmue 2 on dreamcast and Xbox but i have never played shenmue 1.
Apparently it is better then shenmue 2.
Is it worth me buying or not really?
Mon 09/02/04 at 16:30
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I had my letters published twice in YS magazine, once with pictures (baddies from Black Tiger). I never received my "YS is Skill!" badge :-(
Fri 06/02/04 at 15:11
Regular
Darwock wrote:
> Advanced Lawnmower Simulator, Spectrum 48K. Oh yes!!

heh, I had a magazine with a review of that in it, as recently as a month ago. They all got chucked though, too much space was being taken up. I suppose I should have kept them but nah.

'Your Sinclair' it was.
Fri 06/02/04 at 15:06
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> Big Z wrote:
> Shenmue 2.
> I is not really old because they have released it on the xbox, but
> still i played it on the dreamcast and enjoyed it alot.
>
> CLASSIC games, not recent ones, BAH

It is Classic. FOOL
Thu 05/02/04 at 15:38
Regular
"eat toast!"
Jungle strike was great. It was a bit too easy in areas though. Further more, Urban strike proved far too annoying to play. Shinobi and shining force 2 were brilliant.

Anyone who played secerts of mana and loved it will enjoy the sequel as that rocks far more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.