GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me (Gamecube or XBox?)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 12:53
Regular
I'm thinking of getting another console to go with my trusty PS2, but I'm not sure which of the current batch would suit my needs more. I absolutely love Halo to bits, and Halo 2 comes out soonish. But Ialso lke the look of them Star Wars games on the GC - especially Rebel Assault 3 when that comes out, Xwings, Millennium Falcons, Taun Tauns, etc. But then again Star Wars: Galaxies come out on XBox in September and that makes me drool. So which should it be? Xbox or Gamecube - you decide*.

* (you don't actually decide, I just said that so you'd think so had some degree of control over my life)
Sat 28/06/03 at 13:55
Never try Gamecube, could be good could be not, anyway XBox all the way!!
Sat 28/06/03 at 13:15
Gamecube, what a laugh, dont be silly, its a serious topic...
Gamecube *laughs*
Sat 28/06/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
GameCube.

You can get Super Monkey Ball 1/2, Pikmin, Luigi's Mansion (Great fun :o) ), and some other original titles that I can't be bothered to think about.

Oh, Metroid and Zelda (Amazing games..)

SMB according to my mates is "F'ing quality"

And they all own a PS2. Mwuah.

Get a GameCube!!!
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:40
"I love yo... lamp."
It does lead to something! Reconciliation! You'll see what I mean if you at least read part of it.
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:39
Regular
Sorry but I don't have the patience to read a block of text without it leading to anything.
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:37
"I love yo... lamp."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I know, I read it all. Somehow I think that you just seem to be in
> the
> thick of it when it comes to opionions. Your the scapegoat.
>
> I aren't allowed an opinion you see :)

Glad to see you understand that.

>
> Dont forget though that the Xbox had Obi Wan on it.
>
> Lets forget it...
>
> FAST!

What? I cant remember anything...

Read the spoof.
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:24
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I know, I read it all. Somehow I think that you just seem to be in the
> thick of it when it comes to opionions. Your the scapegoat.

I aren't allowed an opinion you see :)

> Dont forget though that the Xbox had Obi Wan on it.

Lets forget it...

FAST!
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:22
"I love yo... lamp."
I know, I read it all. Somehow I think that you just seem to be in the thick of it when it comes to opionions. Your the scapegoat.

Yeah, KOTOR looks good. Dont care about Rouge Squadron or Rebel Assualt. But Starfighter was good on the PS2. Or am I thinking of a Star Trek game? Ach it was space and shooting. Good fun.

Dont forget thought that the Xbox had Obi Wan on it.
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:14
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Prepare to be pounded....

Why would I do that? Its his opinion.

I was the one who was pounded by some idiot after I was just pointing out my opinions on the past with the PS2. They couldn't take it and its as simple as that.
Sat 28/06/03 at 02:12
Regular
The better Star Wars games will be appearing on the Xbox by the looks of things. A few previews of Star Wars Galaxies expressed that it was by far the greatest Star Wars game to be released and a must purchase for fans of Star Wars and gaming in general. Then there is Knights of the Old Republic which looks fantastic. Then on the FPS front the Xbox has every top FPS withi the next 12 months and some of them will be truly amazing. Deus EX 2, Half Life 2 and Doom 3 just to name a few.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.